Led Zeppelin Fans!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ClockworkX, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Has any one else noticed the referince to Lord of the Rings in the song "Ramblin On"?

"'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair
    but Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her"

LED RULES!!!!!!!!

2. yea he does rule

3. Yes, I say Zeppelin is one of the greatest. Some of Page's guitar solos make my jaw drop,heartbreaker for one.John Bonham's drumwork,Moby dick,.And John paul Jones work on In through the Out Door, its just amazing.

4. yeah i noticed that a few years ago....it's pretty cool.....you gotta love them.....Peace out....Sid

5. What about Misty Mountain Hop (should eb an obvious). yeah Led Zeppelin and Lord of the Rings are two of the greatest things that have happened.

6. And then there's the debunked Stairway, which we all know is about LOTR.

Jimmy Page, a true genius on the guitar

7. I don't see how stairway is related to LoTR. I even think I read in an interview with zeppelin in soem magazine that it had nothing to do with LoTR... Not sure though.

8. 'tis a great connection

peace

9. i dont think stairway to heaven will ever be understand except by the band members themselves heh

10. the battel of evermore?

the pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath ..

no comfort here form violent knight the lights of day so cold...."something"shakes the castel walls the ring wraths ride in black ....ride on ...