Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Led Zep covers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Aug 19, 2002.

1. ok most people love zep however who has done the best zep cover that you have heard???.....for me it's gotta be Sheryl Crow covering D'yer Maker......Peace out....Sid

2. my vote would be...... Big Poppa Puff, karaoke night, air guitar, Good Times Bad Times!

3. I found it hilarious that they actually have the world air guitar championships...lol.....Peace out....Sid

4. I was gonna do some Led Zep karaoke on the cruise we were on, but SUCKY OLD CRUISE SHIP did not have an ounce of zeppelin...

So I'd have to say Phish's cover of Good Times Bad Times (a live mp3 out there somewhere)

UNLESS.... BPP has a copy of said karaoke air guitar performance, which i am more than happy to review and compare ;)

xo~

5. well, i havent really heard a good zepplin cover.... but one that i didnt mind was "whole lotta love" by coalesce