LED Solarflare 200w OH GOD Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kushchuk, Jul 18, 2013.

1. #1 Kushchuk, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    Hey this is gonna be my journal for the California lightworks solarflare led.- 6x Oh God (OG Kush + God Bud) - DR60 2x2 tent- Solarflare 200w LED- Axial exhaust fan- Temp 80-87I will veg until they are sexed and / or they reach 18"EDIT: Forgot to mention these were under 210w of cfl until day 23 so first day under the flareKeep calm and grow onKush

2. Day 24

Keep calm and grow on
    Kush

Attached Files:

3. #3 carrotcake, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    I almost went with the Solarstorm from California Lightworks, I'm interested to see how these turn out. I think with they will love the light, can't wait to see them after a week!

4. Thanks for the reply I also am curious on the performance of LEDs but I did lots of research before buying the light and the fact that its made in USA, 5w leds and the size made it pretty easy for me not to mention I haven't heard of any one who owns any of the CLW products have something bad to say.

What panel did you go with instead?

2 of 6 are showing pre flowers (cant tell sex yet) and they are the 2 biggest so I'm fairly certain they will be males but thats alright I plan on cross breeding on my next grow and need the oh god pollen haha Oh God x Greencrack = Godly Greencrack. Not much new growth yet ill update the journal every Sunday or if there's any major news.

Keep calm and grow on
    Kush

It seems they are one of the better companies. I went with Advanced LED DS XML 350. It has 3w chips and 10 watt ones as well. I'm on my first complete LED lit grow and have high expectations.

I would love to try out Godly Greencrack, sounds delicious.

6. That is one sick panel bro I looked it up you should get great results from it those 10w leds are the shit what are u running it in? How many plants?

Keep calm and grow on
    Kush

7. Update day 27

I topped all 6 plants on day 26, 2 plants are showing pre flowers and they are the bigger ones so I beleive they are males, it was getting cramped in my tent so I moved the biggest "male" into a small cabinet with a 40w 2700k cfl no ventilation and lighting on 12/12.

Keep calm and grow on
    Kush

Attached Files:

Thanks, it's running in a 4x4 tent and I don't plan to use more than 3.5x3.5 of it as a scrog this time. I was going to do a 1 plant scrog, but it's turning into 4 or 5 for shorter veg time and larger variety of strains. Otherwise probably 4 large plants on their own would go in there with no scrog.

Looking good! Let's hope you just have some massive females, males are no fun :(