LED Scr0g Cabinet-n-closet Micro Grow!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I have a 10in/3Gal pot im kinda nervous to just throw 6 gallons of water through her.

Darn you MG!!!!!

2. It's either that or watch it die anyway mate...

Flush that bitch in the tub and add cal Mag on the last one, you have nothing to lose unfortunately :( its a case of do or die !!!!

3. Fuuuuccckkkk :(

I guess i'll gather 6 gallons of water and run it all through. Or maybe just 5 gallons, either way Ill add the cal/mag.

This sucks, I might as well pick up some soil from the hydro store today so my seedlings don't have to deal with MG problems.

4. Everyone said to do double why your pot is, I. Do what my pot size is and then plus one more gallon you should be ok

5. Thanks for subbing!
    They're extremely bright lol

So, basically run 4 gallons through and put cal/mag in the 4th? I wonder how much of a difference 4 gallons would make compared to 6?

6. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']

Thanks for subbing!
    They're extremely bright lol

So, basically run 4 gallons through and put cal/mag in the 4th? I wonder how much of a difference 4 gallons would make compared to 6?[/quote]

I never see really any difference, the only difference is spending 4$ compared to 6$ on distilled water

7. Forsure. I'm going to the hydro store to get some fox farm, I was wondering about transplanting? I mean i still got another couple months to go. I'm not too handy though and I would worry about my transplant process, I'm like 5 weeks vegg now.

8. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']

Forsure. I'm going to the hydro store to get some fox farm, I was wondering about transplanting? I mean i still got another couple months to go. I'm not too handy though and I would worry about my transplant process, I'm like 5 weeks vegg now.[/quote]

Try general organic I feel that their line is easier to use and less problems or you can get the general organic starter pack on amazon for 37$ with prime shippig

9. I have the entire general organic pack :D

I just flushed with 4 gallons of water, the last gallon had what is considered a light feeding of cal/mag ( 1 teaspoon per gallon ).

I hope all goes well!!

Also, I picked up FFOF, Coco Coir, and a 3 gallon smart pot incase i transplant.

10. We have life!!

She perked up a little bit over night and and grew upwards a little!

What a relief, I'll get pics up ASAP cause uploading is still down

11. That's good I'm pleased for ya as will the others be tagging along :)
    GC's having its monthly's again but I'm sure the mods are working on it.

Looking forward to an update....

12. I can get like 10 gallons for 4 bucks where i live, you guys don't test your house water or look for a water shop? not really sure what there called exactly, but its like this water place you insert change or dollars for so many gallons and it pulls water from a river or water source that is already clean then it filters it even more, you pay like around 40 cents a gallon.

13. :hello:

My tap water is too high of a ph and I haven't bought anything to adjust it. I probably have some sort of water source like that somewhere but I dont have any jugs lol.

NEW PIXXX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. oh yeah shes lookin better, rip off those dead leaves though, itll promote new growth instead of giving energy trying to fix those.

15. Dead leaves gone now :)

16. Brilliant......Much Much Much better.

She should fine now fingers crossed....

17. Looking better man, good luck on keeping it up. :D

18. #58 DankHerbologist, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012

Thanks guys :D

I'm hoping that its just my imagination but I think she may be a little deficient, like the leaves are a little pale instead of dark green. I think I'm just being crazy though :smoke:

Edit: I've determined that the bright green/yellow color is Mg deficiency, but I put a light feeding of cal/mag in my last gallon of the flush, so hopefully I'll be okay.

Here are some pics for this morning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Just give her a couple days, if shes getting worse, flush her once more then give her a dose of growth nutes.

20. [quote name='"govermint"']Just give her a couple days, if shes getting worse, flush her once more then give her a dose of growth nutes.[/quote]

Does the growth nutes have everything that she needs after a flush? I thought she just needed the calmag lol.

Either way, she needs to chill and just do her damn job, like grow normal haha.