LED Scr0g Cabinet-n-closet Micro Grow!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012.

1. So, my black water is looking a little sad ( droopy ) and I think it might be over watering but I thought I was good before she started to droop. Also her growth has slowed some while the new growth is coming in kinda weird. I got some pics of the sprouts and the black water as of today!

Anybody know what might be my problem with my black water?

Please bare with me on the pic quality :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Sprouts day 9!

Attached Files:

3. I found ya :)

I would say its looking a little over watered, do you let it dry out ?
    How do you test ?

4. Typically I let it dry up to a week at a time. I watered 2 days early last week, which makes today a week since my last watering. But, today is the worst yet! I woke to her being extra sad all around. I think I'm gonna hold off a few days on watering even though the soil is dry. I smelled the bottom of the pot where the holes are and it didn't smell rotten or anything.

What do you think?

5. Don't starve it too much, it may not even be the watering it could be the fact it needs nutes. How long does it say the nute content in the soil your using lasts ?

Typically it's upto 8 weeks but it depends on how much you water and the soil it self...

6. I'm using miracle gro organic potting mix so it's like 2 months of nitrogen release. It's not what I wanted to use, I'll use way better soil next time.

Okay, I'll wait like only a day or two longer to water then. My last watering had nutes in it and I was gonna water with reg water this time

7. Yeah mate give it a go , it can't hurt.

Hopefully she perks up if not get ya ass all over google and see what it could be.

I have no experience with the MG range, so won't comment and give false info.

Good luck :) obviously I'm subbed !!!

8. Glad to have you subbed!

I'll just have to wait and see how she responds in the next few days

9. Subbed. My first grow was mg and it worked, just not well. Did you ph test it?

10. [quote name='"Chilipepper88"']Subbed. My first grow was mg and it worked, just not well. Did you ph test it?[/quote]
    Thanks for subbin in!
    Yeah its been a bit high but I purchased ph adjusted water from the stoore for the time being

I hate how sad my girl is lookin, hope she percs up!

11. subbed!
    those lights are brighter than i thought!
    good shit dude

i want to see how these work for you

12. if shes still droopy after a couple dry days you should try flushing her out really good and give her a healthy dose of your veg nutes.

13. Your gunna need some calmag, that'll for sure perk her up

14. I've got some serious yellowing and dying of some of my leaves. I'll post pictures in a few! This morning is the worst yet lol, please stay tuned cause I need help!

I have calmag nutes and a bunch of others, all from general organic

15. Please bare with me on quality, these pictures are taken on my ipad.

I do not know what to do, the leaves are yellowing, browning, and curling pretty bad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please, any help would be great its only getting worse.

16. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Please bare with me on quality, these pictures are taken on my ipad.

I do not know what to do, the leaves are yellowing, browning, and curling pretty bad.

Please, any help would be great its only getting worse.[/quote]

I would flush and the last gallon flush with cal mag

17. Flush? But I'm already getting owned by over watering :confused:

18. I would and then let it dry out for three days or so

19. Miracle grow.nute burn, flush and flush and flush, she should.be okay.

20. Yep that's classic nute burn. All be it a little extreme !!!

Flush well and dose up on cal mag.