LED Scr0g Cabinet-n-closet Micro Grow!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DankHerbologist, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Haters will always hate and that tells you that you are doing a hell of a job! I have no LED experience and I have been following your thread to get a bit of experience and hope to jump on the LED wagon when prices come down a bit.

2. [quote name='"BADL"']

LEDs are just as good as hid, the September 2012 issue in high times talks all about LEDs and the benefits to them the hit point on with everyone else[/quote]

Thanks for the info :)

Thanks for all the reassurance everyone, makes me feel better because I was starting to feel crappy about my grow and I haven't even harvested yet!

Here is a couple pics of one of my mango kushs, I have 2 others but they're not growing as well as this beastly lady. The leaves are the size of my hand!

Damn can't upload yet but I will ASAP.

3. go check out my grow i got my light from ebay for 107$shipped its tri band 90w led(thats the whole reason i did the grow was to show everyone that a chinese 100 dollar led could grow some nice buds that arent tiny or fluffy)

4. [quote name='"lov4led"']

go check out my grow i got my light from ebay for 107$shipped its tri band 90w led(thats the whole reason i did the grow was to show everyone that a chinese 100 dollar led could grow some nice buds that arent tiny or fluffy)[/quote]

Are you happy with you're 90w? If you hadn't used extra cfl? Your buds look great but are they up to par with your expectations?

5. ya im pretty happy with the results this far havent got to test any yet dont wanna try it to early and disappoint myself

ya i used the cfl's for like 50 days (about 20 in veg and 30 in flower)i think i could have done just as good w/o the cfl's but they helped....but then they started adding to much heat and it was already gettin pretty hot outside so i had to run the a/c alot i pulled the cfl's out when the temps started hitting 80-84 all day n with just the LEDits about 74-78

this next grow im doing scrog and its just gunna be 1 plant that im going to pick from the 4 707headband's i got growing ....and im only using the 90w

6. Oh okay that's cool. I would be doing scrog again but I'm gonna be in a tent so I'll have to see if it's possible or not.

7. sure ya can just build your self a little pvc scrog like this

[​IMG]

8. or you can even do em like these where they are built onto the pot..

[​IMG]

9. Yeah those are interesting. I might do something like that, the one in my cabinet now is made out of PVC and string. But now I'll have probably 3 ladies so I'll be making something to go along with that

10. #230 DankHerbologist, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Had a full on big light leak last night about 30 minutes after the lights went out, only for like a minute though. Should be okay though right?

11. ya it just cant be any everyday thing or a big leak like 4 hours in the middle of your dark period

12. Oh okay. Today is day 19 for my blackwater too bad the app can't upload pics right now

13. [quote name='"DankHerbologist"']Oh okay. Today is day 19 for my blackwater too bad the app can't upload pics right now[/quote]

All these apps are so temperamental between this and grasscity