LED Quantum Elite 2000w Sour Diesel Auto Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Frackyboom, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Week 5

Rolling into week 5 as of yesterday, LST has exposed the bud sites which are growing nicely, pistils visible all over now as she swings into full flower mode

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Week 6-7

Lolipopped at the end of week 6 to optimise the best bud sites, quite a bit of yellowing on the sun leaves but its looking like natural as it moves in full swing flowering.

I’ve stuck to the nutrient levels recommended in the instructions, feeding with nutes and then running clean water. Water PH kept between 6.5-6.8, temps we’re running high but i have got them settled around 25c.

The main cola & smaller ones are stretching nicely, this is now slowing and hopefully time for the buds and trichomes to fatten!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Feeding day, using 10ml of nutrients instead of the usual 5ml. All colas looking good, dead leaves removed, photos are pre-watering so some leaves are low

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Both looking happy after yesterdays feed, upped to 10ml instead of 5ml

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Final lolipoppong done today, only main bud sites remain. They are starting to smell amazing, that sour diesel scent is really kicking in & trichomes are starting to form

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Week 7 going into week 8

It looks as though stretching has stopped and budding is in full swing, so far so good. Humidity is a little too high after watering & the leaves have yellowed more than i’d like although this seems to be settling down.

Both plants have their leaves pointing up and the bud sites appear to be packing up nicely with trichome development starting to appear.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Week 8

They have both just had what will probably be their last feed, one plant looks more mature than the other but both well on their way. Estimating a humble 2 ounces with my fingers crossed, I feel that better nutrients are needed as the leaves have yellowed more than i’d like / anticipated. I am still happy so far with the first run though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Going into week 9

Week 9 from germination and the bud sites are filling up nicely! One plant seems to be more mature than the other, I thought the less mature was maybe shocked somehow as it seemed to stop growing for a couple of days, however it would seem that she was just switching from stretch to full flower mode as the buds are getting noticeably bigger now. Watered yesterday with 5ml of nutrients for the ‘less mature’ plant, I have a jewellers loupe coming today to keep an eye on the trichomes… chop chop time is getting close light has been lowered, approx 40,000 lumens around the top of the canopy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jeweller’s Loupe came in not many amber trichomes yet on the most mature plant

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. School boy error, i’ve been wondering about my humidity and how to reduce it. After looking into different fan/air flow setups i’ve realised i’ve got no fresh intake! A little redesign of the tent done.

Intake now coming in from the top with the fan pushing air out from the bottom left. Its a powerful fan, with no intake meant that every time it was on the tent would draw in! Now, it should pull in a healthy amount of fresh air and reduce the humidity. Ducting has been covered with a leg each from an old pair of black trousers, mostly just for aesthetics as black looks better.

Probably a bit late in the day for these but lesson learned for the next grows. I’ll also get a small desk fan on a timer for added airflow. Definitely plenty of space to upgrade the set up!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Week 10

Today is the first day of week 10, technically the last week! But, its not likely the last, at least for 1 plant anyway! However, they are starting to pack up some weight, if I shake a main cola you can feel the weight. Impressed with the bid density from the leds, i’ve moved them pretty close for the last week or 2 clocking in 50,000 lumens. Trichomes on the most mature plant are clouding up nicely. Hopefully we get some amber soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Week 11

Both are on the cusp of chop time, leaves are dropping like mad and we have some amber trichomes on both plants. I’m going to run them dry after watering yesterday which usually takes 4 days, then put them in darkness for 24hrs or so, then chop - cant wait! One looks healthier than the other but for my first real grow under leds i’m very happy. Will be able to get a very good yield after some practice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Apologies for the late post, i’ve been moving. This grow finished with about 2.5 ounces, for my first grow I am happy with this. One plant was top draw the other is good but not as good as the other. I think this was due to heat stress and high humidity in the early days when I had no intake of fresh air. New set up and new thread will be added which will be Sour Diesel and Wedding Cake auto. Final pictures attached ✌️

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice work working on some SD autos myself

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app