LED Panel

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by M4L1BU 70K3R, Apr 10, 2009.

1. #1 M4L1BU 70K3R, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Hello GC,
    Would a single one of these be able to get me from seed to bud for one plant (feminized seeds), about a foot and a half in height?

[​IMG]
    18x18 inches
    225 LED Blue/Red

any help would be nice
    peace:smoking:

2. #2 bf74, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    I've only used the 45w panels for side lighting, I dont think they would cut it. I got a 660 nm( which is what you'll need for flowering)red ufo on ebay direct from Xiang China for 200 US. If you really want to make it worth your while you need a unit with at least 1w diodes. I've been down this road so hopefully I can help. I sent a pic to show you how I used the panels you're talking about

Attached Files:

• 080.jpg
      080.jpg
      File size:
      114.8 KB
      Views:
  3. do you happen to know the wattage of the panels leds, or if there is a panel with larger leds, and nice hydro set up were those clones?

4. The panels are 45 watts each, these have the .5mm diodes-good for supplemental lighting but not much else.And there are far more powerful led panels- just google led grow panel, and pull up a chair-the only limits are your pockets.Check e-bay under led grow-lights- look at the 120w, 300w, and 600w. And thanx for the compliment.

5. Oh yeah, yes, they were clones flowered as soon as rooted. And if you have any more questions, dont be shy-I'll do my best to answer any questions you have. peace

6. Does anybody know about 300 watt LED lights? My friend made a nice panel of led lights(red and blue) and giving it to me for free next week! He said it was a 300 watt panel. I even went on youtube to see videos of an example of something equal but no luck.... I was going to buy 2 Glowpanel 45 watts for a small stealth grow for 1 or maybe 2 plants in my closet. But i guess this will be enough light for 3-5 plants maybe? WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? DO U HAVE JUST RED ONES ALSO? I GUESS THE ONE IM GETTING U CAN ADJUST THE COLOR AND BRIGHTNESS I THINK. NEED HELP THO!