LED Micro Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thelukester, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Little update, the plants lookin good. She just keeps growing. I've only had to water once since I transplanted. Also I'm in the middle of week 6 and have only gave nutes once. I think I might try a very light feed with next watering, seems like she grew a lot the few days after last time. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Good to see those fabric pots! She'll thank you for that. I use pipe cleaners and paper clips on the rim for lst, works a treat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks really healthy,but now is the time to give her plenty of P & K ,a little CaMg,(just once for good measure),and then...Hurry up and wait...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Paper clips is a good idea! I tried to figure out how I could do that without a rim or anything. Thanks!

5. Thanks for the tip! I'm definately going to be feeding next water, we shall see how it goes

6. Well I fed this morning. 1/3 strength grow big, tiger bloom, and calmag

7. Twice as many pistils now than this morning, she's grown almost an inch today. The wait begins... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. I've never seen her so perked up before! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think budmiser will appreciate this. Made a top and door and lined them with reflective material. I think it should help

• Nice...but watch the heat:dance2:

10. I think it actually helps with heat, so far... there's a hole above the lights for the hot air to escape. The upper chamber is usually pretty warm, but where the plant sits is probably 10-15 degrees cooler. I have an oscillating fan that blows into the hole I made in the door. Pushing the hot air out the top. Not ideal, but works for me

11. Definately starting to stretch now. We will see how much. [​IMG]

12. It's making a nice canopy....Prolly will gain another 3 inches,or 4...might need a screen (?) The stoutness of the branches will determine that.

13. Yes if it stretches similar to the last I'll get like 4 or 5 more inches I guess. And I'm still not sure about the screen. Maybe too late at this point?

14. She's growing real quick now. Pretty good for one week since 12/12 [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Man,Those stems are looking strong...Who needs a stinkin' net! LOL

16. Stems are looking strong lol. If it gets to crowded or tall some lst would work good. She is looking great tho!

17. Thanks guys! The stems are pretty thick, except the mini tops that came off of the two main branches where I topped. I've been supercropping those branches as they tend to rise above the canopy before the rest. Also been doin lst as needed. I'm really happy with the way it has filled in.

18. The stretch is upon us. Had to move the plant down (I've been keeps lights same height and just propping up the pot) the last two days in a row. I watered just plain pHd water two days ago. And yesterday I lollipoped her. You can really see the branch structure, I love training plants haha I also added the 6th cfl since temps have been better lately. I don't really trust the weather report but I guess it's supposed to get into the 90s outside next week. lol good luck to all socal growers without a/c[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]