LED LIGHTS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shifte83, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Hi all, can anyone give me some advice as to wether these LED lights are anygood, noise wise, yield wise, and will I still need as much ventilation as using other methods

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I use led (996watt). I bought from Alirxpres.
    İt works very well. And CHEAP!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I use 6x800wat leds my plants are massive thats a very good light

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys so the one I put in the pic above is not enough ?

5. I don't have any personal experience with them, but lots of people on here do use them and they get some of the better reviews compared to the other cheaper lights. They're just made in China with cheap labor and parts, so you do take a risk in that way. However, from what I understand, they actually have fairly good customer service and warranty their products and there is a rep on the forum here .... Smoke Sara...I think, that I see lots of people discussing their lights with. Keep in mind that these are small bodied lights and the sq. footage they cover is limited. In other words, don't overload the light with more plants than it can handle. You can raise the light to get more coverage, but the further away from the plants a light is, the less affect they get from it. Other than that, I think it's a reasonable investment. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks widow

7. I dont use them but they ment to be good bit of kit for the price have u checked price of 2 600s if close to same price would be better coverage

Autoflower420

8. What strain are u going to grow

Autoflower420

9. Thanks guys! Going to try "pineapple kush feminized"

10. Going to try pineapple kush I think bro

11. Or this -

Attached Files:

12. Check out blue dream rhis has blown my mind

Autoflower420

13. [​IMG][​IMG]

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 2
  14. God dam that looks awesome

15. Was ment to be blueberry but it had no indica about it turns out ita.blue dream i never topped and never really tried gonna grow again and make them crazy

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  16. Can I ask what you grew in? Looks like a tent, how many plants and how big was the yield? You think I can get 2p off 4 plants ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Mines still growing soil.3 plants all.about 5 to 6 foot tall these plants.make a new grower look pro

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome, and they were pics off the actual plants now ? Look great!! Hope I can achieve something like this on my first time! Just need to get me some of these LED's but pretty expensive

19. 2 pounds off of 4 plants with a mars1200? Hmm... I don't know about that. That would be over 1gram per watt. You'd have to be one of the best expert growers around to do that. If you get 1 pound off of 4 plants on that mars I would be surprised but maybe you can.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Yes taken this week first one.taken few hours ago

Autoflower420

• Like Like x 1