led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I think it's mold tone honest how can I get rid of it. I haven't feed this plant any nutrients water only.

• Like Like x 1
  2. One week into 12/12. How does it look?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anyone?

4. Does it look female ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. How did you almost cut your finger I'll get some close up pics soon. Thanks for the reply

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. That's crazy. Hopefully you heal up well.
    Anyone know if I can cut a clone without any cloning gel or whatever it's called to start the roots? Can I just cut and put in soil ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've heard some people having succes with this, but not very persistently. If you want better results get rapid rooters. They're cheap. I took a clone with no gel and no heating mat. Put it in the rapid rooter and into a little ounce measuring cup, then put a plastic cup over the clone and sprayed the cup for humidity. First clone I ever took and it made it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The cup was clear obviously so light could go through it. Took almost 2 weeks to root, but she's now at her 5th node . I'd give pictures but I gave it to a buddy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Here's some more pictures, does it look female ?

Attached Files:

10. Can't tell from any of those pics. You need a close up of the calyx on the internodes

11. Do these photos help?

Attached Files:

12. Yeah madness hahaha.
    Yes you can I would use either seedling soil or coco though.
    Take the cut 45 degree angle make sure u have a few nodes to trim off because that's where roots generally start.
    Then make sure the soil/coco stays moist 24 7 but not wet. Humidity dome will help but not necessary.
    You can also leave them in a glass of water under 24 hr light. If they are healthy before the cut they will root. Often takes 2 w3eks that's common. Aero clones are loads faster but not necessary.
    I don't use gels or powder or anything.
    U can use honey asprin alo vera alllll sorts.
    Clear cups help so u can see the roots but best to put them inside a non clear one as the roots don't like to be in light.

SOUR DIESEL AND GHOST TRAIN HAZE before the gg4 crosses start to go in.
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2