led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. I wish I knew what strain it was so I can grow it better.

• Like Like x 1
  2. So as this plant gets a little bigger I want to start mainlining. I think I'm goin to top at the 4th node and start there. Most things I've read said the 3rd but I want to do the 4th. Any thoughts? Any one attempt this technique ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Minimum of the 4th imo but everyone had there own rules they follow mate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd recommend not mainlining..
    Mainlining is useless imo, it makes the plant grow something for you to just cut it off.

You can do something similar tho.
    Top it at the 3rd or 4th node (Your choice, i go by how strong my plant seems)

let the 2 branches grow up like the same size as the plant. (Dont pull them down yet, you want to let them stretch straight up)

once each branch is long enough to stay out of the way of the under nodes then pull them to the side.

now vuah lah. You have a bush already and all of the lower growth will get light and grow strong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hah. I knew I wasn't the only person who thought mainlining was dumb.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the input guys I appreciate it. Any more opinions on mainlining ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tbh I have no clue it's a bag seed

8. Nice work

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks

10. Don't mean to jump in your thread but my lady is about the same size she's 22 days from see tried to top but fuc I missed lol how's she looking

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. It looks good to me. What node did you top it at ? I can't really tell from the pics.

12. Question for anyone. I'm about to top my plant in a few days once the 5th node grows a bit more. I'm topping down to the 4th, should I defoliate the plant from the 4th down after I top? Or let it grow and basically die off eventually. Any help would be great

13. I think the 4th or 5th I tried to top but fimed instead I'm waiting on it recover should be few more days I see like 4 tops coming in so hopefully all goes well but I definitely need more ligh for flower

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would jus top it then wait for lowers to grow the size of plant. Then lst her let the lowers reach the top canopy then top all the lowers you should end up with a nice bush

• Like Like x 2
  15. Looks good mate.
    It's hard to see an fim for a few weeks because you won't know if it's missed or topped until it grows a little bit. My dimmed ones I ended up with crazy leaves because I didn't quite go far enough down.

Don't defoliate yet just top it and then leave it a while done defoliate while it's so small or ull stunt it's growth. Once it's grown a bit then remove what's below when necessary. Are u mainlining?

Sounds good man.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not sure if I'm going to mainline, every said it's a waste of time. Idk if I should or not. But I just topped. I took the 5th node off

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'd go with the Bush over mainline

• Like Like x 1