Led Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ledgrow1, Jun 18, 2013.

1. #21 ledgrow1, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    And this is the girls on July 24th.
    <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href=''></a> [/URL]">http://[​IMG]
    <a href=""></a> [/URL]">http://[​IMG]
    <a href=""></a> [/URL]">http://[​IMG]

2. So I will be altering how I operate next grow. Height will be different as well as nutrient schedule. I added a light to boost production......and also took the glass panel out to get maximum power. :smoke:
    Anyone have any questions hit me up thanks.

3. None of the pictures you just posted are showing up for me. Anyone else?

4. I haven't been able to see any of them either. Just white boxes with a thingy in the middle. No pics...

5. #25 MrHvyduty, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    I thinking of getting some Led's for my Gorilla tent I have a 5x5x7 with 6 trees 3 weeks in to flower I have a big hood running a HPS light. I have an inline fan pulling the heat out of the hood. And two 4" fans inside the tent & one 20" fan running outside the tent pulling fresh cool air in. So what size led lights should I buy keeping the price under 300 ...90watt? 180watt ? 240?.  what's the brand? and can I buy them online? name of the site?... thanks for the help.  

Thanks guys how about now?

7. I got them from this company called growevolution Google em and check it out.
    What size hps are you using? Also what strain are you growing? Thanks for checking this out man.

8. They are working now and look frosty/dank as shit! I can't wait to see more of them as they mature.

9. Wow! I hope mine look that good under LED. I am making the switch at flowering. Which is 3 weeks away.

Thanks Cake. I appreciate the kind words.
    Thanks Brewery, what LEDs will you be using?

11. #31 MrHvyduty, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    I'm using a 600w HPS ..strain? well there is the fun part I had a few miss steps in my seedlings growth lost 4 out of 6 ( over watering ) so I had to go to some free-be's I had from Attitude...so it go's critical+senci star.....bubblegummer.....holy grail kush..xrated.....2 critical kush. As you can imagine I have some stretch issues but it's being managed through training the taller girls in the line up. All of this is running in a DWC 6 bucket I have air stones in all 6 buckets plus a separate air pump and stone in the res. I will grab my wife's Ipad and snap some pic's. The only real issues I've had was the drowning of the first baby's and heat ! Next run I'm going to have a full Co2 setup so heat wont be a big problem..(I have Co2 bags in the tent now )The tent runs around 75 to 81 degrees all day then dips to 68 at night. No bugs! (knocking on some wood ) luckily ...Oh nutes ! General Hydro system  with liquid koolbloom added in the 6th week...also because I fear my water temps are running in the high 70's I use H20-2 to curve root problems.That's it pretty simple. thanx for the info :bolt:    

12. damn! lookin frosted and Delicious my friend. cant wait to see the out come of those beauties.

13. Sounds awesome hvyduty. I am going to start a DWC system myself soon. Cant wait to check out some pics. Is this your first time using these nutes? If you have a forum posted drop me a link, Thanks man keep checking back for progress.

14. Thanks druid I think I'm having some kind of root bound issues, They look good but I think next grow I'll yeild way bigger colas. Thanks for checking up... :)

15. totally grow1,

that would always be nice, few bigger colas haha. what makes you say root bound? 

my bagseed turned male on me today but on the upside (even tho the bagseed wasnt much of a downside anyways haha) i found my little auto blue diesel pushing a few sets of pistols out for daddy to see when i got home from work  :hello: never seen pistols for myself before, as miley cyrus from SNL would say "yeah its pretty cool" 

View attachment 122229

:bongin:

16. I just dont know it does'nt seem to be thriving, I transplated too late and had a male in the bunch so I cut him down and looked at the roots; since transplant three weeks before no roots had grown into the new soil.

YAY for pistols!!!! CONGRATS and good luck.

17. hmm well that sucks.

thanks  :smoke:

18. Yeah it sucks but its all good something for me to watch out for in the future. I also will need netting, these buds are starting to lean.

Does this work?  I would think the glass only prevents a very miniscule portion of the LED light from reaching the plants.  However, I would think it plays a big role in the light's fans being able to effectively ventilate the light.  My intuition (and nothing more) tells me you could get the light closer to the plants if you left the glass in, so I would think any benefit of taking the glass out would be offset by that.  Just a thought

20. Not sure if it works yet, its all testing. But you can tell it got much brighter. You would be surprised at the difference a pane of glass makes. I'll post pics of both glass and no glass. And as far as heat goes they are still LEDs and dont really pump out much heat to begin with. And height so far has been no closer than 12'. I don't really think much closer would be much better. Thanks for the food for thought. I appreciate you commenting and checking out my page. :smoke: