Led grow??

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Wehrmact, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Do you think LED Lights from radioshack would work? How many do you think I Will need?
    How Can I find a dealer? I can go up to people but im not saying "Weed" What do you think I Could say to random peoplez?

2. Do you think LED Lights from radioshack would work? - Probably not
    How many do you think I Will need? - If it could work, likely a whole lot of them, but to give an accurate answer, you'd need to provide the size of the area youll be flowering, what type of grow, etc etc. WAY more information is needed.
    How Can I find a dealer? - Typically you should be able to go to any hydroponics store and they should be able to help you.
    What do you think I Could say to random peoplez? - If you go to a hydroponics store you shouldnt need to say anything. You're just in there to purchase lights for your indoor horticulture needs.

3. Thanks... But with the What do you think I Could say to random peoplez and finding a dealer I Was saying to buy weed seeds not lights lol, It was my fault for not explaining;):smoke:

4. Your best bet would be going through a seed bank, or start collecting bag seeds, or if you know someone that grows, see if they will donate a couple clones to you.

5. How do you think I Can ask someone if they have weed? Theirs alot of black people around where I live :cool:

6. **I Would ask them for the seeds but I Dont know how to ask them they might call the popo lol

7. Im 18 wtf?

8. You asked the same question in the exact same wording. I guess you think we're all 5 to actually think nobody would notice.

9. You're either an amateur troll or a racist asshole. Or both.

10. Im not a troll...

11. MrTee What do you think I Should say to them? How I Should ask for weed?

12. I thought I told you to GTFO already.

13. dude...... sketchiest sounding fucker ever right here hahahah u don't ask anyone to "buy weed seeds" if u don't alrdy know another grower or other connect then tough shit. orrrrr since u on a computer, go to an online seed bank and buy some femd seeds