LED Grow (Total Beginner. HELP!)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by PASSdeeDUTCHY, May 24, 2017.

1. Hello! Long Time No Grass! Anywhoo! New Place, New Setup!

Right Now I Have Sone LED Lights Wrapped Around The Inside Of A Rubbermaid Tub... Im Not Surs The Wastage. But They Are Bright As F××k!

Will Post Daily! THIS IS A GROW LOG![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. You should get some mylar on the walls and you probably want to fashion something to reflect the light down. Between the blue and the direction of the led strips, you're loosing a lot of light. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I was thinking same.. maybe Mylar the top so when it's closed it reflects more

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mylar will do you good. I think if you put some of them led strips on the lid if it's going to be closed they be getting light from the top and sides. Just put a few holes to put fans in for extraction an intake. You might be better off making a soil bed instead of putting pots in there, it's going to take up much more room. Then a soil bed.
    Good Luck

5. I will try a soil bed. And get some mylar in there ASAP. I FINALLY had a sprout so I will get on that asap. How much light am I losing with the bin color?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

6. Here she is[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. So it's been another day. Not Much More Grow But I Do Have Another Seed That Sprouted. I will post pics when I get home.

Also I rearranged my lights.. this strip was real cool looking and seems legit, but I forsee more light being necessary.

• Like Like x 1