LED grow panels. Advice required.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MisterDudeness, May 26, 2010.

1. I was looking at these "growpanels" that are LEDs joined together to form one big grow light and was wondering if anyone could provide some insight into if they make a good grow light or not.

Thank you

2. Best to stick with HPS. They cost a lot less and work. I can't say the same about LEDs.

3. LEDs will be worth it within a few years probably, but they aren't really at the moment.

4. On 2 different occasions in 2 different grow shops I was at the counter ready to purchase the thing and the both times the clerk/employee/grow expert has advised me not to waste my money. Both times I ended up leaving empty handed. So I would have to follow their lead and advise you that the grow panels are not going to be a good investment for growing MJ. I have seen other types of LED's produce some decent results, but I have seen noting with my own eyes that can verify the efficiency of the Grow panel (grow panel 45, and others of the same line).