LED grow light question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xBuds Bunnyx, Jul 8, 2012.

1. I recently purchased this light: (link posted below)

I purchased it because I figured it was only 30 bucks and it was worth a shot. Do you think that this will be ample lighting during the flowering phase? I have a rose under neath the light currently and it has no deficiencies. However it is still has to to actually flower and its been 12 days I am assuming the do not flower that quickly but the two leafs have split which makes me believe there is new growth to come. Let me know your thoughts. Stay lifted blades :smoke:

Quad-band 225 LED Grow Light Panel Hydroponic Plant Lamp Blue Red Orange White | eBay

2. From what I've read so far you'll still need a lot more wattage... This guy used LEDs good to check out.

1st time growerdoing barneys pineapple chunk and eva monster with leds and scrog

Couldn't do a link on my phone but you can search it.

3. RETURN IT PLX Return it now if you can they are a big watse of money and are complete junk! if it isn't at least 1 watt per light its junk

plx if you only need a little bit of lighting use some cfl's 1 cfl bulb you can get for couple bucks that is a 24w(100w equivalent) is way better than that piece of garbage

THAT THING IS A DISGRACE TO LED's:cool:

4. Lol. LED light spam, in a thread about LED's. Maybe these bots aren't so stupid after all.

5. I have the same panel, it works pretty well for veg, havent used for flower myself, but it seems to put out a pretty good amount of light, and might be an ok secondary light, or primary with secondary cfls (which is what im doing)

6. It's a 14w panel. Out of those 14w the panel will only put out 8-9w. That panel is simply not enough by itself.

7. This post is 4 months old.. I have already successfully grown cannabis by using LED's. I ended up going with 3 90watt UFO LED's.

Thanks for the reply but your a little late haha