led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Half strength is like 1tsp per gallon. So you just fed more than full strength...

2. Lol so way to much. Should I water it down now?

3. Ehh I'd just see how it goes. Also, why only 1.5 liters? Do you ever water till you get runoff? What size container are u in?

4. I watered last night and gave it about 3 liters so I only gave it an extra 1.5 this morning when I got the nutes.

5. Oh ok. What size container r u in?in my 5 gallon I water two gallons. Your giving about 1 gallon of you include last night and this morning, so id guess like 3 gallon container?

6. Yeah 3 gal

7. Ok I think worst case you get some nute burn. Let us know how she looks in a few days. It won't work immediately

8. Okay. I have cal mag coming tomorrow. Should I wait until the next time she needs water to add any? Or should I just wait for the results of this for a week or so

9. I'd see how've she looks the next time she needs water

• Like Like x 1
  10. Okay will do.
    Any other opinions ?

11. Just a few photos, any thoughts?

Attached Files:

12. My plant isn't looking too good so I went ahead and supplemented with cal mag. I have it 1/2 a teaspoon in a gal of water. Hopefully that is the right ratio concentrate to water lol. I hope this helps my plant

13. Phosphurous deficiency. The black veins and twisted tips give that away.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Calcium defficiency is more random spots on leaves. Not dark streaks

• Like Like x 1
  15. With fox farm you want to start at 25% of the recommended dosage on the bottle and gradually work your way up in strength every other watering. Eventually, if you slowly work up in strength, you're plants will show the first signs of too much. (research "nute burn" for the various stages). Once you find the dosage that slighty over dosed it, throttle back to previous dose and thats your "full strength dose " for that plant/environment. Some plants can handle more than others and environment makes a huge difference as well. Basically the more you need to water, the weaker the dose needed. I would recommend new growers get comfortable with cloning. I found growing the same plant repeatedly really helped me hone my skills and tweak my setup. The biggest mistake i see newbies make is doing to much. Like an overbearing mother. Often times with gardening, less is more. The plant wants to thrive, and will if you let it.

450ish watt led easy organics indoor grow
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  16. So will any of the nutrients I have help the phosphorus deficiency. I have fox farm trio and cal mag

17. Thanks for the reply, this was very helpful

18. Your bloom nutrients should, I don't use fox farms so not completely sure , but I know tiger bloom is like 2-8-4 right ? Up it 1 ml and go from there. The damaged leaves won't fix, but it will stop it from spreading more. Sadly it seems like you're in the later stage of the deficiency

19. Okay tiger bloom is 2-8-4 it says it has 8.0% available phosphate