led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. I've only used fox farms. I like it. Probably won't try another brand till I run out. It lasts a while if you only have one plant

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've used fox farm and earth juice full lines. Preferred the earth juice, seamed to really bring out the flavor. I've since switch to pretty much water only with occasional top dressing. It's my first grow using these methods and equipment so i can't really recommend it yet but so far so good. Out of the three this method has been the easiest so far, earth juice was the most hassle and cost but i loved the results, and the fox farm was pretty easy but easier to go to hot. You can check out my grow at the link below for details on what I'm currently upto.

450ish watt led easy organics indoor grow
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  3. All I've used is fox farms grow big, tiger bloom, and some cal mag. Seems to be all I've needed so far. Oh ya and I have thebfox farms cha Ching. Not necessary tho

4. Thanks for the reply. So for my plant will I need to get cal mag in addition to the fox farm trio?

5. Anyone ?

6. So I purchased the fox farm trio. Which of the three bottles will help me in the current stage of my grow. I'm about 4 weeks into flower. Will I need to get any other nutrients in addition to the trio ?

7. Use tiger bloom in flower. I use cal mag in flower as well. I'd get it.

8. What cal mag do you use? Do you have a link ?

9. image.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Hey guys
    Here's today's update. I ordered cal mag and the fox farm trio. The trio will be here tomorrow. And the cal mag the next day. When I use the tiger bloom the first time how much should I use? Also since this is the first time I have used any nutrients should I use either the big bloom or Grow big along with the tiger bloom? Please any replies would be great. I've never used nutrients and I want to do it right the first time

Attached Files:

11. Anyone?

12. I've been attempting the mainline profile for a few seasons but really unconvinced that I'm producing more than I would going Au Natural. I top after the fifth node and run about two months for veg (20/4 with the lights) and then switch to 12/12. I've got two separate veg and two separate flower cabinets and have begun to test the output of two 300 watt LEDs against a 400 watt HPS. You seem to have a natural feel for what you're doing so trust your instincts and be patient.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks for the reply, I'm gonna check out your Grow :passing-joint:

14. I'd start with half strength tiger bloom and cal mag and see how your plant reacts. The bad spots won't get better but see if they're getting worse

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nothing worth writing home about currently; two just started short hours last week under the HPS and one underachiever in the other flower box about a month in. Three nearing a month old in one veg cab and one about two and a half months in the other (with 4 up in 7 fresh seeds started this past week).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Got my trio today, I mixed a teaspoon of big bloom and tiger bloom in about 1.5 liters of water and fed to my plant. Was the mixture too dilute or should I be okay ?

17. Save the trouble of rummaging through my threads; these are my three waves in veg.
    IMG_20171101_143729.jpg IMG_20171101_143738.jpg IMG_20171101_143752.jpg IMG_20171101_143758.jpg IMG_20171101_143804.jpg IMG_20171101_143812.jpg IMG_20171101_143829.jpg

• Like Like x 1