led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Yeah it’s funny when u see something and you automatically know what to do but other things ya just aren’t sure. Places like this I appreciate for that reason.

2. I massively stunted an autoflower, never grew taller than 9", still produced an ounce, would be very surprised if yours doesn't produce at least 1 or 2, looking good :smiley-rolling-joint:

3. Here's an update. The mother plant is revegging now a lot. The clone I took looks as though it has taken root. How long should I keep the humidity dome on the clone? It's been about a week.

Attached Files:

4. Hey guys, I’ve got another plant going. I recently topped her and just started lst. She has a few spots on the leaves.
    Fox farm soil, only water thus far no nutes. I have the fox farm trio and cal mag for when’s she’s ready for nutes.Is she ready. What would be a good regiment?Anything would help thanks.

Attached Files:

5. Hey guys need your help. Are my plants ready to flower? Pm me if you can give me some advice thanks :passing-joint:

Attached Files:

6. Help please

7. your plants are ready when u think so if a healthy plant out grows a big not healthy plant

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Thanks
    anymore opinions?

9. When a plant is young the new branches come out in pairs, when it gets sexually mature the new nodes start coming individually and not in pairs.

First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I never knew that thanks for the knowledge

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey guys it’s me again. We are almost done. The two plants are almost mature now. I’ve got some pics. How much longer do you guys think? I started 12/12 on June 11 for both. What deficiencies do you think I am suffering from in my one plant. The other seems to only have yellowing on the very tips. You will see it. We will call the plant on the left with only some yellowing on the tip Plant A. The other one with more yellowing and thick nugs will be Plant B just so we can reference each easily. These photos are of A

Attached Files:

12. These are of B

Attached Files:

13. Please anyone

14. Bump again lol
    Someone I need advice