led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Anyone?

2. How long has it been flowering? Sorry I forgot lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like you're just about in your harvest window. I would give one last good feed or just pH water whatever you desire and let the soil completely dry out, light weighted pot. And chop b4 lights on

• Like Like x 1
  4. I flipped light on Oct 1st and knew it was female about 8 days later

5. Wow you really think she's ready !??!! I'm so excited. I just feed her today so I'm gonna give it a few more days at least

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I mean like look at your pistils.. brown, receding I see like 1 pair of new pistils. Ik we don't have any trichome pics but if u flipped then and she looks indica dominant to me I'd say you're close within 10 days. I topped every top and flipped back on 10th of oct pistils and development oct 22.
    I'm giving 1 or 2 of em til next weekend guna let one rock out for super stoneyness flower time do me is 7 to 8 weeks IMG_20171208_124805.jpg IMG_20171208_124818.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the input. I believe your right. I'm gonna give her a max of 10 days probably one more feeding like Monday and chop next Thursday. Your plant looks amazing BTW!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Chop on the 14th

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you buddy. I have some other exclusive bud pics but on my other SD card. Yeah I was going to go to the 20th with mine IMG_20171201_172129~2.jpg dec 1st photoshoot lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks dank as hell :love-mj:
    Does anyone else agree that I should be chopping within the upcoming week ?

11. Here's some more photos. Any thoughts guys ?

Attached Files:

12. Week or so, see if it stops pushing out new pistils

• Like Like x 1
  13. Okay I'll be on the lookout :love-mj:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey guys quick question. On Monday I will be feeding for the last time. Should I just used ph'd water and flush or should I use a full dose of my regular nutrients? Tigerbloom and Cal Mag

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very debatable topic.
    Instead of flushing which is dumping 3x the pot size of pH water could just leech your soil which is just a typical watering.
    Flushing imo should be used for pH imbalances, nutrient lockouts and fk ups lol.
    Since you fed last could just give a watering or a watering with quarter strength nutes
    What were you thinking of doing

• Like Like x 1
  16. I really didn't have a plan tbh. I'm probably gonna give her 1/2 strength nutes. I took a nug off last night and dried it. I'm gonna smoke it to see how it is lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Today's update. I just flushed my plant. I used 3 liters of ph'D water, no nutrients at all. That's double the amount I normally give her. Is that enough for a flush? Other than that I think we are still on schedule for a harvest on Thursday, stay tuned :weed:

Pics will probably be up later.
    Any comments are welcomed

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here are those photos. Looks like the pistils are receding, I have a lil bit dried and it looks really good and got much dark and smells pretty good.
    Did I do my flush properly? If anyone has any experience that would be great. Thanks guys for you help. :weed-4:

Attached Files:

19. Do you have a tds meter?
    When I flush I measure the run off that comes out first. Then depending on that number is how much water I'll run through, then checking the ppm all the way through to get it as low as the water your putting in.

20. Unfourtnately I don't have a tds meter.