led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. 7.5 after adding nutes? You need to check ph after adding and adjust from that. Not the water you start with. And that's why I like the drops to test pH. It never needs calibration, and after a few watering you know exactly what shade of yellow green you need

2. A plant that size has no business being under the intense beams of light produced by LEDs. It's also best if you use a light mover with your led because the beams are so focused.

3. I've never heard of a light mover.

4. I use led from seed to weed. No light movers necessary.

perpetual organic indoor journal(now with QB lighting):
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 3

5. Don’t pay attention to him, obvious BS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey guys, here's today's update. Can anyone say how much longer I have to go. I don't have a pic of the trichs I'm about to order the loupe soon. What deficiencies am I experiencing. Anything would be great thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. You still have a few weeks. I would say about 3 maybe 4 tops.
    It looks like the same deficiency we talked about last time. Just up your bloom nutes/cal mag. You're getting close to a final flush anyways don't stress it to hard

• Like Like x 1
  8. Okay good. I've been using 2 tsp of tiger bloom and 1 tsp of cal mag. Should I continue to up the dosage gradually to 3 of TB? I can't wait to see her finished lol

9. Yeah I would add a few ml at a time slowly working up. The cal mag you can just jump up the dose you don't have to do that slowly . As long as it doesn't sky rocket your ppm

• Like Like x 2
  10. Okay will do!
    Any other opinions? :love-m3j:

11. Be patient. The worst thing you can do now is harvest early . Next grow remember your mistakes. I use a journal , write down everything so I can know what to tweak if something goes wrong or what to continue doing.

Other than that, good job.

• Like Like x 2
  12. How do they smell at this point?

13. It smells pretty strong. It's a hard smell to describe tho. :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Careful when feeding tiger bloom. Always drops my pH from 7.4-5.3 give or take
    Using 2tsp. Which I have to correct the pH. 3gal pot FFOF soil w perlite and Epsom salt

On top of that i end up with nitro tox which led worsen cal/mag def.
    I now us a pk booster with micro nutrients and no nitrogen, Beastie Bloom npk 0-50-30 1tsp

I don't feed TB past week 3 of flower and only feed twice

Some of the top new growth leaves look a lil glossy and dark but overall u r doing a great job. I'm just going over my experience with using Tiger Bloom npk 2-8-4

15. Nice keep us updated

• Like Like x 1
  16. Will do !!

17. I’m no expert grower or even large scale at that. However I do take pride in my babies and believe every bit of energy the plant produces should be used correctly. Now that being said personally I would try to go in and remove some of the burnt leaves. My theory and I’m sure some would agree that even thought the leaves turn and aren’t used, they use energy from the plant even when dying. Obviously don’t go overboard to stress them at a key point in their life but clean them up a little. Once again this is person optionion and like a$$holes everyone has one.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for the advice. I was just thinking the same thing earlier today lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here's today's update. Any thoughts? The purple stem gas reduced and the plant seems happier. How much longer you guys think? I'm sorry I don't have any pics of the trichs I have to get a jeweler loupe asap lol

Attached Files: