led grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Sep 3, 2017.

1. That’s the one

2. Can anyone tell me how I should apply the one I ordered? Should I use it in addition to the 1 1/2 tsp of tiger bloom and 1/2 tsp of cal mag ?

3. You can use it man. Almost all ph down is phosphorus based... You only need a couple of drops per gallon to lower it drastically so ise it sparingly

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Today's updates, any thoughts? Still have deficiencies

Attached Files:

5. How much of this ph down will I have to use to lower the ph of the water. Idk if my meter is working properly so I'll probably order a new one. I have the 3 in 1 water soil sunlight meter from lowes.

6. Any thoughts on the plant ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. #211 Itsx4life, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    U need to get the general hydroponics ph up down kit itt comes with a test kit and ph up and down. They are very strong chemicals so I wouldnt add anything to what u have until u get a new tester and a bottle of ph up just in case you need to correct a mistake. In which case i restate the latter

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No one can say how much pH up or down to use. You need to know where the pH is before you add pH up or down. Then add a very small amount, shake it up, and test again. My water is usually around pH 7-7.5 and with gh pH down I add like 16 drops to get it around 6.5

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the reply that helps a lot. Mine is around 7.5 when I start

10. My municipal water authority publishes a yearly analysis of water quality with quite a detailed list of everything you might need to be aware of, very likely yours does too.

11. Hey no problem. And my city posts that info too, but it varies a lot depending on rainfall that year. Before last winter (when we got a lot of rain where I live) the EC of the tap water was around 1.0 mS, and in February it went all the way down to 0.45 mS. 1.0 mS is approximately 650ppm where I live

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can anyone tell me how my plants looking? What deficiencies is she experiencing?

Attached Files:

13. Can't see anything with the purple light

• Like Like x 1
  14. Have I been feeding my plant properly? All I do is fill up the container of water and mix 2 tsp of tiger bloom and 1 tsp of cal mag and then use the ph down. Is this right? Or should I be adding the nutrients in separate water containers?

Attached Files:

15. Yes that's the right way to do it. What's your pH before you add nutes? When I add tiger bloom and calmag it brings my pH from around 7.5-8 down to like 5. So I end up using pH up not down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Okay I was just making sure cus I read somewhere that you should mixed your nutrients in the same water. Last time it was still high around 7.5 ish. I think my meter is messed up I don't like it tbh I'm gonna order a new one soon