Hi all. Hopefully, I've attached my picture files correctly. If I fumble a bit, I hope you'll bear with me. This is my first post here on GC or anywhere else for that matter. I haven't been able to find any good CURRENT grow chronicles using the popular 90 watt UFO grow lights, so I thought I may be able to provide one for anyone interested. I started growing again (after like 15 years). Got out my old MH 400W and started some seeds of unknown origin from a friend. A month later, I started a second batch using seeds from Nirvana â€“ White Widow and Super Skunk, 2 of each, all feminized. I started those under the 400W MH, but changed to a 90W UFO at around day 12. Some preliminary notes: I bought my fake UFOs from AIBC for around $200 each. They use the 660's for red, 460s for blue, and I don't know what for orange. If you don't know what these numbers mean, you may have to do a little internet research (if you are so inclined). For veg-ing, I'm using an RB81. That means 8 red LEDs per 1 blue. They're 1 watt each, so of the 90, 80 are red and 10 are blue. For flowering, I am using the RBO711 units. O means orange, so there's 70 red, 10 blue, and 10 orange LEDs in each one of those. Like I said earlier, the Nirvana plants that I'm journaling here are my second batch. In the pcis, you may also catch a glimpse of the first batch every now and then in the background under the 400W MH. You can just ignore those for purposes of this journal. Hopefully, I'll be smoking those soon! My grow room went through massive transformations as I learned more and more and spent more and more money. That's why the lighting gets changed around for unobvious reasons during this grow. My grow room has now developed into a 2 level veg room and a separate flowering room. The veg stack is about 3 feet square. Level one is 6 feet tall. Level 2 is 3 feet (my basement has 9 foot ceilings). The top level for clones and seedlings just has 4 26W Daylight CFLs. The bottom level has 2 RB81 90W UFOs. The flower room has a 400W MH and 2 RBO711 90W UFOs. My soil is potting mix, blood meal, perilte, peat moss and lime. I use white vinegar to get my tap water down to around 7.0 pH (or maybe a little under that). I keep a 32 gal. trash can full. OK. Here we go. All four of these seeds sprouted on 12/3/09, which is day 1. Day 1 through day 12 was under the 400W MH set about 20 inches above the tops. Day 13 through day 42 was under a single RB81 90W UFO. Day 42 through today has been under 2 RBO711 90W UFOs. On around day 35, the Super Skunks started preflowering. By day 43, the White Widows finally developed some preflowers, and so that's when I first changed my flowering room to 12/12 lighting (which it will stay at from now on). Day 1 through 43 was done under 24/0 lighting. On day 44, I changed to 12/12 lighting. On day 55 (yesterday), I watered with Bat Guano (NPK = .5/12/.2). I used 2 tbs per gallon. About 1/2 gal for each plant. Today (1/28) is day 56 â€“ Day 12 of flowering. Next week on around day 62, I will water with Humbolt's BushMaster to slow down the stretch and fill out the buds. I'll use 1/2 tsp per gallon of that. I do not intend to add anything else but water after that. According to another GC grower that I highly admire (Rumpleforskin), Nirvana's White Widow will be ready for harvest on day 60 of flowering. So the grow portion of this journal should be completed around March 15. I'll continue this post (although less wordy hopefully) throughout this grow. Here are the pics so far. I've only figured out how to attach thumbnails, so I guess you can't see the file names with the day counts. So I've listed them in order. I've figured out that you can click on the thumbnails to see the higher res pics, so this should be good enough. I'm more than willing to accept any grow tips that I might apply to the remainder of this grow or my future grows. Enjoy! 1. Day 6 2. Day 13 3. Day 18 4. Day 24 5. Day 30 6. Day 42 7. Flower day 2 (day 46) 8. Flower day 6 (day 50) 9. Flower day 12 (day 56 - today).