LED genetics holding cabinet

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Master Of None, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Hello wall, hope you’re all having a good grow. I just wanted to post some pictures of a project I’ve been working on. I want some feedback, suggestions on ventilation and smell filtration?? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Snows very thick

post again

cheers

3. What?

4. I think he wants you to retake your photos lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Are the photos not showing up?

6. Dude doesnt know what he wants.. lol sounds like hes on another planet.. (more than just cannabis) “snows very thick”.. wtf

7. They show very clear!!

8. Isnt that a secret grow closet??
    Did it come with any equipment??

Usually comes with a light and exhaust for smell to keep it a secret..

9. Where is this light comming from?? inside the cabinet out wholes in the back??

Youll have to take care of that for flowering as you wouldnt want light to sneak in & hermie ur plants..
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. No it’s not, i built it myself. Still working on it

• Like Like x 1
  11. Think he ment flash on first pic. But who cares lol. Get some one way inlet vents for lower back and install for air flow coming in. I’d just always keep fan on and smell should be fine as long as it’s always sucking in thru vents and out thru filter? Where did u get cabinet? How much? And what gauge Steele? I have same idea and have $ to do it. Just don’t wanna drop 500plus each on two of them. 16G Steele

• Like Like x 1
  12. It’s coming from the holes in the back for the shelving, the bottom layer doesn’t have panda film up yet, that is my next step. I won’t be flowering in there though it’s just my genetics holding while I flower there moms and proof/sex them (sexting already done)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wanna get 2 2x4x6 16G Steele locking cabinets. It’s just the 1k it’ll cost plus to convert! Still debating on if it’s worth it. I want to so I don’t have to take down tents for yearly apartment inspections. I’m either doing that or getting two 2x4 gorilla tents with the 1’ extension to 7’-11” and just gonna deal with taking them down at inspection time. Or maybe time it out to not have a lot of plants then and hide them and not take tents down

14. That’s not flash that’s the LED’s, I got the cabinet for free from my old job I was put in charge of throwing it out and when asked if I could have it I was told “I can’t give t to you but once it’s outside I don’t know what happens to it”. Not sure what gauge steel but it’s not flimsy. It’s a Sandusky brand if that helps.

15. Same brand I was looking at. Heard 18G will vibrate a lot. 12g is fucking crazy heavy. Best choice for weight and $ is 16G. That’s awesome u got it free. I’ve been searching for free/used cheap! My aunt works for Pitney Bowes. I’ve got a lot of metal shelving and thousand $ adjustable heavy dusty tables for HUGE printers and shit from her for free thru her job. Same with 200’-10’ either net cords and computer monitors lol. She gets to keep a lot of stuff she goes to remove from office buildings that would just be trashed

• Like Like x 1
  16. How has heat been with it closed up? I’d have qb in there. I’ll have qb288 x 4 3000k. Qb120 x4 4000 or 5000 w.e they have. Qb132 x 4 (haven’t decided spec yet. And qb96 v2 x 2. Not using all. That’s just what I’ll have on hand

17. Nice looks just like one good job..
    how do u plan on light proofing it any idea yet

18. Ive seen them for a lil more than $500 with just 1 door.. they get pretty pricey.

19. Okay.. if you might need them holes for adjusting the shelf in the future dont cover them permanently.. a piece of rreplective tape should also seal it & keep light out.. (no biggie)..

20. The panda film I use is easy to just poke a hole through where the shelve clip on. I’m not too Terribly worried about light proofing 100% though I’m not flowering and it’s inside of a closet so it’s pretty sealed off.

• Like Like x 2