Led for pc grow?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Big_Bud, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Hey guy's,

After alot of thought i've decided to do a pc grow. I was looking at prefab cabinets but realistically they were overpriced for what they were. Then I looked at some small tents which looked good but we're still a similar price with everything else so I thought if i'm going to go budget I'd go pc grow.
    With that being said my only question is has anyone put an actual led panel in one before as opposed to bulbs? I am interested in using led and will use individual bulbs if I have to but would much prefer a small led panel.

2. The best place I can recommend for small grows is this. GL

These guys know everything about small grows and have a ton of information that is useful for your situation.

Space Buckets - DIY indoor gardeners

3. Thanks, Pretty frustrating not just being able to do a bigger one, that way a lot of the hassle and restrictions wouldn't be there. But for now I'm just making do with what I can with space and financially.

4. one could nestle in a qb60 on a atx tower. of if that doesn't fancy there are lmc561c lights strips available. both of which don't need heat sinks. but it'd be advisable to have you intake air vent in on them to cool the board down.

5. Thanks. Do the strips work well? I'd use an intake fan regardless. I'm pretty excited about building it just to see how it comes along.

6. The strips should be they are the same led just spread out further

7. Awesome. Do you recommend any in particular or just any led strip lights?

8. How much space do you have? My first two grows were pc grows then I upgraded to a 16”x16”x48” tent and it doesn’t take up much space at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum