LED flood lamp?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Showyourwildwings, Nov 29, 2016.

1. I have a few 2700k led flood lamps that are BRIGHT!!! Wild they work on one plant??

2. That is the color for flowering,are you flowering or vegging?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. What is the wattage on them? I've used led floods before, on seedlings and younger plants in veg. I've also used them in flower, as side lighting for my main led. Not sure I'd use them as the main lighting but it all depends on what you've actually got, you give no real info on what you're wanting to use so the quick answer is it is possible I'm sure if you get enough coverage and penetration. I have some LEDs that are bright AF, but they're only 14w....

4. Ive got about 150 watts of cfl plus a 20 watt fluro ring but the biggest LED I have is 11watt 3000k and have heard LEDS help with quality and trichome production..

5. Does that look normal? I think i may be over watering but I was watering twice a day with a wet paprrtowel just ringing it out a little all around and I haven't much in a day or.so and it's starting to curl but something keeps telling me I'm overwatering..

Attached Files:

6. also have like 5 8watt LED floods..

7. I wouldn't bother with those LEDs. 8w and 11w just aren't going to cut it, it would be a waste of light sockets when you could put 25w CFLs in them instead

Have you thought about buying a MarsHydro300 white light? They're really cheap now, they run at 150watts, and can easily give you 3oz. It's one light, one plug, it just makes things so much simpler. I don't know why they aren't more popular

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will definitely look into it thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. They're not hooked up atm. Only the 80 something watts of cfls.. also I have a fluro tube 25watt 2700k .. I know fluro are pretty good but how many fluro watts makes the difference? 20161129_080854.jpg

10. I would probably just stick to CFLs, it doesn't look like you have a lot of room in there

11. That's just my beginning veg box until ready to go in the closet.. once in there I'll have a few clones back in the "veg box". And are the leaves supposed to be that arched? 20161129_230826.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah that's pretty common. Watering too often can have that effect though and cause the leaves to lighten in colour. That may be something worth looking out for