LED ebay or retailer

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Lance BouMa, Apr 13, 2016.

1. This might be a dumb question but am i getting the same product purchasing for example a Mars Hydro Mars II 600 LED on ebay from marshydro rather than from a retailer like growlights.ca , but for almost 200$ cheaper? They are advertised as the samre product, seems like a no brainer to get it from ebay. Any thoughts/experiences ? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. My thoughts. Don't buy either. Save up and buy a good led or just stick with mh/hps. Both of your options are a HUGE waste of your money.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks for your input. I was under the impression they were relatively good lights.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They're great lights for the money and there's hundreds of people on here to prove it..

Including myself.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Family
    There's TWENTY thousand comments there with pictures, success stories, questions, everything.
    Don't let people tell you Mars hydro lights aren't good enough. My opinion? Worth every penny. I spent .50 a watt and that's unbeatable. My plants? Couldn't be any happier.

Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks man I'm glad to get feedback from personal use, i know they're not the top of the line but as you stated they seem to be pretty appreciated by many. Any thoughts on the ebay supplier?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Of course. Far from a "waste of money."
    If you have an endless supply of cash, they aren't ideal, but that doesn't make them bad.
    It's just like buying generic brand, of let's say, toilet paper, it still cleans your ass and does the job it's supposed to.

Some of us don't have $1,200 to spend on ONE top notch led with fancy diodes and reflectors. And for that, Mars hydro is great.

I think I actually got mine from Mars hydro if I have that correct. I'll check the eBay store after class.

Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks

9. thanks guys:) so happy to see that you are happy with our lights, if any help needed, you are more than welcome to PM me, I can also offer you a better price, some discount to save you some money:) happy growing

• Like Like x 2
  10. mars does the job if you have the money get a black dog phytomax the advertised wattage is around what it puts out from what ive read from many reviews. my only complaint with the mars is their fans are a little loud for my taste.

• Like Like x 1
  11. There you go, @Lance BouMa, talk to Sara! Lol

Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 2
  12. Cheers! I read up a bunch of from the Grow Family forum link you posted, there's some good info in there! Good looking out

• Like Like x 2
  13. Thanks kos,for the fan yes it's a bit but compared to the cooling fan, it's quiet, might be anything stuck inside to make the noise? normally it runs quiet when we try it

• Like Like x 1
  14. if you need any info please do feel free to ask Lance or post on our thread:) always welcome new friends:)

• Like Like x 3
  15. nothings stuck in the fans. i have a mars 1 300 and its just more quite when it kicks on. my fans sound like a computer when its playing a high res game.

16. go and take a look on the afn forum, there is mars hydro subforum, with lotsw of succesfull grows, my buddy has it also, ...

17. your thots are BS.,.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol... Thanks for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just out of curiosity Have you ever used a Mars or even owned one?
    If not then you should not chime in, anything else is hearsay
    I own a Mars and I pulled 1lb plants.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 nuker121hydro, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    Lol. Yes I own a mars 1200. That's all I'm gonna say to be nice to smoke Sara. Wanna see the failing diodes.[ 1461442498129.jpg you can see the obvious dead ones. And I circled the dimming ones.

• Like Like x 1