Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lecithin

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vintage_Toker, May 9, 2023.

1. I made a batch of oil for canna capsules yesterday
    I made some with lecithin and some without.
    I took some yesterday with lecithin........today I'll take the ones without and compare the potency and effects.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What doesn't show right away is the prevention of tolerance build. It is only after several days of dosing in a row that you start to understand how hard the same 50mg can hammer you silly day after day after....

BNW

3. I also made some caps the other day. I made a small batch with five grams of live resin so didn't use much coconut oil. I have powdered lecithin and dissolved as much as I could in the oil. I have no idea how much I used. The caps were stronger than my usual caps. I didn't do any kind of controlled study, but usually make make them the same way except for the lecithin each time. I've always said the lecithin didn't do anything for me, but maybe wasn't using enough. I estimate my caps at 20-60 mg per capsule as I made three different sizes, 25% full to 75% full. Now I said I make them the same way but I do usually make them 100 mg. A cap filled 25% was as strong as my full caps with 100 mg. I've always been a skeptic, but think I'll explore this closer. Because of the difficulty dissolving powdered lecithin in coconut oil I pre-made some oil with the lecithin already dissolved in it for the next batch of caps.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Difference Between Liquid & Powder Lecithin | National Lecithin
    Try the Liquid as it not only blends better / faster with Oil it actually works better on a chemical scale. Has to do with the alinement of the Lipids or.... I was really stoned when i was reading that part so..... The powder Lecithin works best in mostly water bases.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get that, but can't be wasteful. I have a one lb tub of powder. Rats.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Been there with the granules. They work but take lots of heat and time to dissolve.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. spammer reported

• Agree Agree x 1