Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lebanese hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I-BigBuddha, Jul 31, 2009.

1. someone gave me some lebanese hash after last weeks super pollen/afghan black pickup (on another thread here)

here it is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

quite hard for a light crumbly hash, sweet smelling and a very long lasting indica style high. Very floaty, this stuff!

2. looks pretty dam nice!

3. nice pickup, i've been trying to get hold of some good hash to no avail. Enjoy it man!

Out of interest... how much did it cost you?

4. where abouts in scotland did you get that, the stuff near me doesnt look nearly as nice

5. #5 I-BigBuddha, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    £25 for 3.5g :D

6. #6 I-BigBuddha, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    i regularly pick up good quality hash in scotland (north east)

it is expensive but its regular (every week) coming in and it does get cheaper for larger amounts

heres some recent pics if you didnt see the threads when i made them over last wee while

last weeks pickup

[​IMG]

pollen from the other week

[​IMG]

another different pollen

[​IMG]

little bit of squidgey afghan hash and some random homegrown

[​IMG]

7. damn nothing but hash, enjoy, nice homegrown too

8. mmmm love hash enjoy

9. looks amazin! i'm strugglin to find even soapbar in north england, looks a real find! also that santa maria looks great too, did it come in from dam?

10. +rep ive been jealous of every pic uve posted so far, didn't know this shit was available in England let alone Scotland!

11. It's always cool to see what other fellow cannabis smokers are picking up around the world. Here in the states hash is very hard to come by unless you make your own. In my particular location we get resin dripping dank but nothing else, quality over quanity. But anyways nice pick up that lebanese and pollen make my mouth water.