Leaving town for a few days, will my DWC plant be ok?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by caligrown80, Apr 1, 2018.

1. hey all, a cousin of mine will be in town and and said he can waters my girl. I'm leaving town and my plant will be un attended for about 2 days which will be ok because ill top it off before i leave. its a 3 gallon DWC bubbler, which will be getting short when he gets here but should be ok. i'll leave instructions for him. I have 2 buckets so usually i just make a new mix in bucket 2 and move the lid over when the water gets low in buket 1, i guess my question is, can i premix bucket 2 with all the nutrients and ph so that when he gets here 2 days later, he can just move the plant over to the other bucket that i pre mixed and be good to go? i also have 2 pumps, so i can leave both buckets pumping air if that helps. i feel that should be ok, if the pump is running to keep the nutrients mixing in the water right?

if you have any tips of what you do when you go on vacation, i'd love to hear them. thanks for the help!

2. "i also have 2 pumps, so i can leave both buckets pumping air if that helps"

3. Use automation, I can leave mine for extended periods of time.

4. If you have light timers and temp controller, and you have your pH stable without having to lower it rise it every day you should be good

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Grasscity Forum mobile app