Leaving today..goodbye for a short time grasscity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MentuhL, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Hello fellow blades, i have some bad news, in about 20 min i have to pack up my bags and head to Green Bay WI, I few of you may remember a few months ago when i got expelled a month before my graduation after getting a possession for 2 stems being under my car seat at school. Well for that charge i went to a out patient day treatment drug counseling , i didnt do to hot in that and got a kicked out after getting an underage (i blew a .019, had one or 2 beers just was in the wrong place at the wrong time) Well anyway i was sent back and referred to a higher level of care.

So that brings me to right now im heading to inpatient rehab for 30-60 days. I dont know what to expect i just wanted to thank this site for everything it has given me over the past year. The experiences i have had on here will follow me forever. Leaving my family (my friends, not my actual family) is the hardest thing ive ever had to do, im not good at it. So until august everyone keep it real keep it classy and stay high my friends.

2. Sorry to hear bro, wish you well and see you in August! :wave:

3. Take care of your shit. Just don't get brain washed by the men on the inside.

Remember that when used responsibly, cannabis can greatly enhance your life.

Just got to make sure your shits taken care of first.

4. Fuckkkkkk dude cya man.

5. Good luck

remember, everything in life is just a phase

6. im sorry bro! I would take a tbreak in your honor, but i decided i would much rather smoke in your honor! we'll see you back in a month or 2. i know here you can get out at 15 days if your on great behavior. but that's the first time round.

7. Damn dudee, i feel so sorry for yah. Just remember, Mary Jane will always be there for you!

8. How are you getting sent to rehab for that? Your parents sending you or something?

9. Damn dude. Hate to hear that. Keep ya head up bro!

10. damn bruh. Hope that shit clears up quick and you can mob it back to GC. Good luck blade.

11. Figured id let everyone no im back and better than ever, i returned home from rehab 2 days ago and am glad to see grasscity is still the same as i left it, glad to be back, glad to be high again and glad to see all the wonderful blades.

12. Haha, glad to see you weren't brainwashed.

13. Damn man... All this because of two stems? What a fucked up world we live in. Stay strong man. Remember GC will be here for you when you get back, and hopefully youll be able to find the dankest weed ever and smoke it right when you get out. Dont listen to their bullshit in there. Peace. :)

14. Fucking bullshit, man. 2 stems gets you expulsion and rehab? Good thing you're out and able to enjoy a sane life now.