Leaving them alone...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dlipford370, Jun 15, 2008.

1. So the owner of these plants, which are at about day 45 of flower, needs to leave for a week.

1. Water the plants good, and just let them go unwaterred for 7 days.
    2. Water them good, and let them sit in a small puddle of water so that they can suck up water ?
    3. ?

Will the potency go way down hill if I just let them go, and they do dry up some ? Cuz the grower will probably just cut them down right when they get back anyway. Any ideas? Thanks.

2. I'm thinking 7 days of no water will hurt your plants.

3. Every day stick your finger 2 inches into the soil and if its not dry, wait until the next day. When it's dry with no moisture then water.

4. ^^^ Dude read the thread before posting. Anyway I personally would over water them before you go but I'm no expert.

5. Eh? I was under the impression he was doing the watering for the guy while he's gone.

6. He keeps writing in both 1st and 3rd person so its hard to tell.

7. do u have any stoner friends?? find the most reliable one and tell him to water the plants... i am leaving for two weeks this wednesday and i am having a friend of mine take care of my plants while im away (ofcourse i offered him a pick of the crop for his help :) )

8. Give them some extra water right before you leave (or the grower leaves:rolleyes:), and then stop worrying about it. Water them as soon as you (or the grower:rolleyes:) gets back and you should be fine.

Leaving the plants for a week isn't ideal, but they should be able to manage well enough.

9. id go for the drip technique with a bowl full of water with a pipe comin down from the bowl raised in the air beside the plant and use a pair of scissiors to clamp the pipe so that it drips water gradually its better than leaving puddles of water in your pot:hello: