Leaving the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlowTreeAllDay, Dec 21, 2012.

1. i understand what you are saying, but here is a tip, if you can help it, don't go to big cities, the big cities are usually where a large amount of total douches live, where they have the "i think i'm better than everybody'' attitude.

....unfortunately a large amount of americans are intolerant to other cultures/countries

also take in mind whats considered rude in one place, may not be considered rude else-where, cause of the different cultures.....

2. I'm sure there are plenty of people in other countries that would gladly switch spots with you...

3. I'd just like to point out that you said you live in america yet you dont know the saying "the pot calling the kettle black" I'm pretty sure its common in all english speaking countries.

also you dont seem to be a good fit here, thats a lot of hate and discrimination being spout. I dont care for obama, hes done a lot of fucked up shit and is obviously a puppet. in general americans are stupid, as can be seen through academic studies and the current state of the nation. but you dont change peoples' way of thinking by talking down on them, it makes you no different than the powers that be.

4. Exactly, instead of coming together to change things we get divided even further over nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

5. I love how your complaining about the country and your trying I abandon the debt you owe it. People like you. Smh

6. [quote name='"RobbeB3"']I love how your complaining about the country and your trying I abandon the debt you owe it. People like you. Smh[/quote]

You don't have a debt to this country. Any form of capital you may owe it is based on a system that is fundamentally flawed and meant only to force competition as the only means of advancement. I owe the land far more for the sacrifices it made for me than I do the government

7. I'd like to apologize to everyone I offended. I did not mean what I said, I've just had more bad experiences with Americans than good ones. I'm positive there are great people in the USA, as there are in every other country. Again, I apologize guys, hope to get back on your good sides!

8. how bout the debt the govt is putting on our heads? they're driving that shit like its nothing. 9k aint even a drop in the ocean to them, but best believe they wanna milk everyone to death, thats how they get theirs.

9. #69 M3ssenger, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    I love my country (US) and its safety net for its citizens. Although there are corruption here and homelessness in every city, it is not because the country's fault but of their own. Every politician has the capability to be evil and good. Everywhere you go there will be good and bad.

I love my country, but I hate my government.

10. dude, so far my post has made the most sense out of everyone's......

11. Actually, if a person speaks English well enough, he or she should be able to understand the phrase just by taking a moment to think about it.

Or if you're a nerd who watches/reads Game of Thrones: "The raven calling the crow black."

12. [quote name='"All4Weed"']

dude, so far my post has made the most sense out of everyone's......[/quote]

If you were the person saying that we are the entire ocean in one drop and what's stopping you from changing something?
    Yeah... hate to break it to you buddy but thats not how the world works.

13. damn bro looks like you're gonna be a debt slave to the USA for a long time

14. I'm going to break it down for you.. Ok?

First of all, we aren't all friends here. You're text on the internet. And your text is rude, offensive, full of hate, can't form ideas without using curse words, and all together very aggressive tone.

Second of all, prove you wrong about what? I don't even understand what the hell you're talking about, man.. I'm just telling you to stop your discriminating words. Even if you live in America, that gives you right to pass judgement on people in America? You're seriously confused, kid.

Kettle calling the pot black is a metaphor.. Do you know what that is? You should. At least, I'd hope, since you're calling American's stupid? Maybe you're just one of those Americans. It's not hard to put two and two together.. So if you try.. I'm sure you can get it without me explaining it to you. Good luck.

I obviously don't see that large government equals the demise of a country? Ok, so you pulled this wild card out of your ass as well? I never once stated anything other than I don't like the aggressive attitudes and discriminating words people are saying about the people of the USA. So check your shit, dude... Before you come at me tell me what I don't see. I haven't even voiced my opinion on the government.. and if I had.. You'd realize that I agree with you.. I'm just not a douche bag about it.

I wasn't calling you an "It". My quote was, "For someone not having an ego, it sure is hurt". Meaning, you claim you don't have an ego, but you're acting how an ego ("it") would if it was offended.

I'll repeat. I'm not calling you "it".. I was referring to ego when I typed the word "it". Not you as a person being called, "it".

My opinions on Obama and George Bush? They're the same fucking government. So please, learn how to read, relate, talk, and act.

Peace.

15. Now I am going to enlighten you, remember the good ol' days, I mean the 1885-1930. The Good ol' Party remembers. We remember the great assassinations, influenza epidemic, and when the earth was flat, and the middle of the universe, I mean the truths that Jesus wrote in our Constitution.
    [​IMG]
    Remember when Congress passed the 10 commandments on December 15, 1791? I also remember the days when green people were just a dream by Satan. "Polar bears aren't endangered! They're unlucky." -Sarah Palin She should've been our vice president. What about when the hippies took Walmart in those Occupy Walmart. "They're not the counter-culture, they are the culture." Bill Maher(SATAN!) When I finish this sentence I will be going back to my wife. Or is she my niece, no wait, ya my cousin, ya, atleast I think... Well what about Barack Saddam Hussein Hitler Moore Obama, I heard he was born in Kenya, no Fox says Planet Kolob, got to believe Fox.

lol I hope you all understood that was sarcastic. I was just summarizing the views of StraiT100. Everywhere you go there are stupid people, just here, morons have taken power, like Fox or Bush. Ya I can have a beer with Bush, doesn't mean I should make him my president.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqA8oxY6aao]Daily Show Jon Stewart lists a few lies from Fox News - YouTube[/ame]

"Health Care Reform is a Government take over of Health Care." lol, Health Care is paid for by Government..

16. I have it on good authority that Jesus did in fact write the constitution.

17. And government gets its money by confiscating it from us citizens.

18. I thought that Bob Dylan did. :confused:

19. you're both wrong, it was aliens

20. That's obviously true.