Leaving the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlowTreeAllDay, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Like what just curious?

2. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

You're a moron. I disagree with Obama but I have reasons. You just spout nnonsense.[/quote]

I have reasons too...but how someone could blame romney for obamas corrupt ways is beyond me...
    I'm tired of all these fucking ignorant yuppies voting based on their "i'm not a racist!" "we need a black Muslim president because our country is backwards and he will bring peace and equality to the world" Kindergarten motherfuckin logic. LOL I don't know whether to laugh at these fools or just tell them they need psychological help for being clinically stupid to the point its detrimental to the health of the whole motherfucking nation.

Yea I'm paranoid, but am I delusional? Fuck na cuz I ask myself that every time I seem paranoid and say YES I'm fucking delusional...what kind of insane person would admit to being insane?!
    A really smart fucking psychopath! now go be a nice little bitch for Barry o. And give up your rights...

3. Yeah but it sounds like you were in the north, in southern states we have a little thing called hospitality.

4. Did you even read his post? He just said he disagrees with Obama! He just didn't have to go on some crazy fucking rant to say it.

5. #45 Virtue 7, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    that's funny, cause you always seem to be bashing people from America and name dropping that your from Canada left and right. Maybe people are ass holes to you because your an ass hole to them? Or maybe you just don't know how to stand up for yourself? Or maybe you just can't deal with people being rude? Your words are pretty discriminating. It might be time to evaluate yourself before you pass judgement on millions of people you don't know.;)

Also, trust me, my life is anything but a prison.. Just because you read tons and tons of global elite articles.. doesn't make you an expert on how people in America live.. Trust me pal, if you think America is the worst place to live, you really need a reality check.

6. So what's this logic of your's? The things you are bitching about came about from the Bush years. :rolleyes: :smoke:

7. Listen sir, if Obama is a muslim, he is horrible at it.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRD3aIBy5KU]Bill Maher on Why Obama is NOT a Muslim: 'Obama Drinks, Smokes, Checks Out Ass... - YouTube[/ame]

Also get your head out of Fox's ass. If it was in your ass, we'd all be better off.

8. I'm seeing a pattern here; a pattern that has absolutely nothing to do with what country a person is from ;)

And you seriously took peoples' shit talking to heart during your hockey days? They're probably just trying to get in your head man, that's a part of every competitive activity.

9. [quote name='"PAToke775"']

Did you even read his post? He just said he disagrees with Obama! He just didn't have to go on some crazy fucking rant to say it.[/quote]

That's not the point man.
    I just get pissed off at how "open minded" and "progressive" all these fucking pacifists are, but they refuse to look at situations, like the 2012 election, with an opened mind.
    One politician is corrupt as the next...that is almost certain.
    What is not certain is whos agenda is more batshit than the past guys!

Look I don't know what Obama's plans are for the next four years, but did he accomplish anything his first term?
    Not really.
    Now its his last term and I can tell his agenda is becoming more and more totalitarian.
    Our rights, which are violated increasingly all the time with no one answering for their crimes against the people, are in danger.
    And our rights is what made this country great..what made all the immigrants and their nephews come to this country, are being threatned by one man.

This is injustice to the American people, if I had my way, Obama would resign, and we would not elect a new president, we as a people would decide what was to happen, and we would be the ones at the very top of the political pyramid making sure no one person can promote their own, self helping agenda.

Fin.

10. [quote name='"LinuxJ"']

Listen sir, if Obama is a muslim, he is horrible at it.
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRD3aIBy5KU

Also get your head out of Fox's ass. If it was in your ass, we'd all be better off.[/quote]

I didn't watch your vid as I'm on my fone, but I will later.
    Anything I say about Muslims is not out of disrespect, they are a great people, as is every culture and America could learn much from them if they wanted to, but our country is shallow and ignorant and vote based on skin color and religion!

Ps. I don't watch the news, fox or otherwise....ok maybe once a week, and you get your head out of bill mahers ass, it really inflates his pompous, ignorant ego.

Americans are not unlike Bill Maher, ugly know it alls with bad logic.

LOL!

11. You people are full of hate and discrimination. You're just as bad as the people who watch fox news.. because you base your opinions on American people through headlines and what the media tells you. You can preach to stop listening to the media, but you're just another helping hand in this shit if you continue to BASH people because of where on the map they're located.

StraiT, your logic is ridiculous when it comes to judging americans.. and I'm sure you're not the best looker either.. so everybody, climb down off your pedestal, stop discriminating people of different countries, and start acting like mature people.

You guys are seriously offensive.. and you don't even realize you're just like the people you're bashing. Who's the hypocrite now? :rolleyes:

12. Perfect example of the kettle calling the pot black.

You really have your ego in check, huh? "LOL!"

13. Preventing us from the greatest economic catastrophe in History should count for a little. You only want to credit him for the parts that do suck and was in place or planned for some time. Hell even the Republicans for Obama list his top 50 accomplishments. :smoke:

Obama's First Term | Republicans for Obama

14. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']

Perfect example of the kettle calling the pot black.

You really have your ego in check, huh? "LOL!"[/quote]

I have no fuckig ego, I'm as good as dead and the most honest person you would ever know. I'm also an American, and will judge them as I see fit, and as all them judge everything else.
    Bill Maher IS an ugly, facet of the media as much as you may deny..what he says holds no more truth to me than the media, but I did chuckle.
    You obviously don't even read what I'm saying or you wouldn't say I'm. KEttle calling the pot black whatever the fuck that means.

You obviously don't see that large government equals the demise of a country...just look at history bro.

15. For not havin an ego, it sure is hurt.

16. Don't judge a whole country based on a few drunk idiots. And of course people are gonna be rude towards you YOUR AN OPPOSING HOCKEY TEAM! I'm willing to bet the places you've gone have taken hockey very seriously which translated into disrespect towards you.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

17. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']

For not havin an ego, it sure is hurt.[/quote]

Don't call me an it!
    The fuck is wrong with you?
    What kind of monster do you think I am?

So tell me what are your views on Obama and George bush?

Please enlighten me, you godlike entity.

18. Id rather go to iraq.

19. No thanks, I don't wish to challenge your views or discuss serious matters with someone who can't control their tongue. Enlighten yourself ;)

Go and ahead a go and go off again. That's your queue.

20. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']

No thanks, I don't wish to challenge your views or discuss serious matters with someone who can't control their tongue. Enlighten yourself ;)

Go and ahead a go and go off again. That's your queue.[/quote]

No now I'm really interested in your opinions..I won't judge I promise.

So go on please and prove me wrong...
    Come on dude we are all friends here