Leaving the plants for a month

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankDankMax, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Due to the circumstances in my personal life I must leave them for a full month without anyone to look after them (probably in the vegging stage). I'm thinking about setting em up with a few of these:
    [​IMG]

Also is it true that plants that re-flower only get 50-60% of the original yield?

2. What type of system are you running?
    What are those bottles supposed to be filled with?

A bigger question is how will you keep the PH levels in the right place?

PH level off and it doesn't matter if you are pumping them with nutes

3. Obligatory "hard to tell without knowing your set up".

Assuming they're in pots, you can get a plastic kiddie pool and put them in there. Then when you leave give the plants some extra nutrient water so that it comes out the bottom and fills up the pool a little. If they're in veg this should last a good two weeks. Then you could hook up another batch of nutrient solution in a plastic bin and hook that up to a fountain pump with either a remote timer or one set for two weeks out. The nutrient solution will naturally be sucked up the holes in the bottom of the container. Then when you get back after another two weeks they should be dry but not dead so water them again.

Good luck!

4. He said he'd be gone for a full month so nobody would be able to do anything at the 2 week mark

I would say the best thing besides leaving them to their own fates would be to transplant outdoors

5. Yea you'd need to get some sort of electronic timer you could set for 2 weeks...saving them indoor might be more of a hassle than moving them outdoor. If you can find a place, set them up outside since it's planting season right now anyways (4/25) and get one of those drip watering things.

6. Put them in your back yard hidden around some other plants (if security allows it).

7. #7 DankDankMax, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    That's not an option, that bottle is a "plant babysitter" it will water the plants automatically with pH balanced water and nutrients.

The plants are inside with ventilation and lightning fully automatic.

8. Sounds like you never had a problem ;)
    How far are the plants

9. Harvest in a few days, going to reveg them (maybe hermie them for seeds?) afterwards.