Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

leaving the city

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brian hobo, Jun 27, 2003.

1. yeah, well my mom found this in the history and got kinda mad. she still doesnt think i smoke, i told her i was researching stuff. i can tell she really cares about me not messing with drugs, and im way too young. im gonna be quitting for atleast the summer and probably half to all of next year. good luck with everyone, take it easy. thanks for the experience.

2. oh damn....... well i hope your mom doesnt get pissed and finds out that u do smoke weed..... suks u have to quit... it will get your tolerance down again though.......... hope u dont quit for good......

3. it wouldnt really suck, because at my age it is the time that i do fuck up my development. she was saying once im 18 i can smoke as many joints as i want. those were her exact words. makes sense to wait. ive also seen my dad destroy his life from alcoholism. its not worth it.

4. Drop me a PM if you want. I can tell ya how ya can automatically clear all the history and cookies when ya shut down the browser. :)