Leaving seedlings for 3 nights, what should i do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alexlol28, May 15, 2019.

1. Hello GC,

So i'm leaving for the weekend, my seedling will be around 8 days when i leave. Any tips on how to keep them happy when I leave? Should i saturate the soil right before I leave? ( I was thinking turning on the humidifier on a timer and using ice cubes). My girl is currently thriving and sitting in 3 gal of FF Happy frog mixed with 30% perlite.

Thanks

2. Easy now, easy..... let's not over water! Try to stay on schedule.
    My first thought is an under tray filled with gravel and water if you're worried (I don't know your circumstance).
    We ARE talking indoors, right?
    Properly planted, seedlings should have no issue being left alone for three days.
    In fact.... they might even like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes we are talking indoors! I don't really have a schedule seeing I planted her today (I am leaving Friday night). My circumstance is a space bucket (so all I really have to work with is a drip tray).So what should be my steps before I leave? Should I give her some water right before I leave?

4. Stop thinking water... yer gonna drown this poor infant.
    An eight day old plant in 3 gallons of soil medium.
    Unless it is like a desert...
    it is ALL SET.
    Still nervous? Take a 75cc syringe and saturate around the base of each plant.
    It won't help the plant, but you'll feel better.

• Like Like x 3