Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving out weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyhimself1, May 31, 2012.

1. My dealer got some grade called F13 or something like that, it was a bit weird to grind, it didn't go into a dust but more like more small pieces (if that makes sense). This personally made smoking a joint less enjoyable for me and I found I got less high, I told this to my dealer and he told me "Yeah mate don't worry I left it out for a bit so it grinds nicely".

I have yet to pick up this drier weed (which is from the same batch) and I'm wondering if it makes it less potent? This can help me with future circumstances.

Thanks!

2. it dried out, so its gonna be less sticky, less hard-to-break-up-by-hand

3. this may be stupid and sorry if it is

if it's the same batch and he dried it, why dont you just dry out what you have left then.

4. Your buddy gave you SUPER dried out bud. He or whoever he got it from didnt CURE it correctly. Meaning he prob fast dried it thus causing it to loose potency. Or its just really old bud and it wasnt stored correctly thus its very dry and brittle.

Just tell him you dont want that kind anymore its stale