Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving MFLB in my car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420BUDweiser, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Alright so I'm going on a college tour tommorow and Im flying to the college. Im going to be leaving my car in a car lot that holds your car while you are gone. My question is can i leave my MFLB which has vaped bud in it in my trunk? Its in a backpack with clothes in it, and in the carrying case. I dont want to leave it at home because i feel my mom may snoop through my shit. What should i do?

2. i dont think your car is searched at places like that, dont leave them any keys or nothing, you should be fine

3. Im pretty sure I leave my keys. Can they search through my stuff?

4. There not going to search your shit OP. Relax and enjoy your flight! Dont forget to get nice and toasty before you get on the plane. Get high, fly high.

:)