Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving for rehab in 1 hour. Wish me luck.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBud42O, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Take a big ass bong rip for me.

2. good luck bro, use this as a time to reflect, if you want to change anything, etc.

3. #4 iCheetos, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    I got you bro. I'll be blowing O'S for you man! Because me and you are like 2 peas in a pod. White on rice! Cheech and chong! Im so high

4. I got you man. ill come up to rehab and smoke u out.

5. [quote name='"SmokehTehBerr"']y rehab[/quote]

Court ordered.

6. Good luck from Nikolai

7. Good Luck Bro!! Rollin up a fatty for you now!

8. Just smoked 2 bowls for you stay strong. :bonghit:

9. Two Firecracker chilling right now for ya homie be strong come back stronger:D best wishes sho long see when u get back :wave:

10. Have fun at summer camp billy

No but really, sucks you gotta go
    . In my experience all the cute girls in rehab put out, but they are usually pretty crazy. I like my women like I like my coffee, strong and black. Ah, good times.

11. sad day today. Today we have lost a possible seasoned toker due to wierd parents ):

12. Youve only got an hour of freedom left for a while and youre on grasscity?

Good luck blade.

13. [quote name='"Lerf"']sad day today. Today we have lost a possible seasoned toker due to wierd parents ):[/quote]

The judge isnt my parent.. But anyways time to go. Peace guys. Be back in a month or two.

14. Good luck bro, I had a buddy that had to go to a rehab in Cali of all places. Get out soon, and there will be bong bowls blazed in your honor

15. Rehab for marijuana use is a joke. How much of a waste of time is that?? Leave rehab for the coke heads or meth users with real addictions that need real help.