Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving for College in a few months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdonnie, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Im new to this website and thought you guys could answer this simply and easily for me. Like I said im leaving for college in a few months and thought it would finally be time to learn my rights as a smoker if shit were to get ugly (lets hope it doesnt :p) But any short simple answer would be nice, but if you want to get complex that'd be fine. Im living in Indiana, if that matters. please let me know.

2. wat the fuck are you saying

3. troll,
    everyone knows no one smokes weed in indiana, they all do meth.

4. Sorry bad wording, don't really know how to say it. I'm going to be in a college dorm next year and my car will be parked on campus property. What rights do I have against them from illegally searching my dorm/car/me.

5. no... lol meth is a ridiculous drug.

6. Don't leave anything in your car even though they won't just search it for no reason. You don't want to smoke in the dorm unless you KNOW you can get away with it because they can search your dorm. As for your person, it doesn't matter if you're in college, the same rules apply to you as anyone else.

7. Thank you.

8. wow or everyone could be a douche. I always thought stoners were the coolest people. you guys just proved to me that there are stoner douchbags.

9. Welcome to the real world Mr. Up-and-Coming college student... ;)

10. I find that you should always try to answer your query in a search on every site you know before asking for help, unless it's a graduate-level question or some shit.

11. internet = opportunity to act like a smart ass .....don't take it all at face value

12. You don't have any rights. You can, and will be raped forcibly since I can tell by your tone you're a highstrung, but attractive female. Good luck, and carry mace always.

13. #15 Bobias, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    Where are you planning on going?

14. To be fair, you basically just asked in the OP "what are laws". You didn't give any specifics or even anything to go on, you sounded not only like a troll, but a pretty bad one at that.

15. It all depends on the school's leniency and your specific situation. Google helps, so does the search button on this site.

Your legal rights are all the same as a US citizen, obviously. Search for the school you plan to attend on google and try to find some stuff about how easy it is to smoke there.

16. so your admitting to doing meth because your from indiana? haha im playing.

im not sure what rights you have because im in a public highschool still but i know when your on the property [of a publice highschool] your rights dissapear like they can search your car, person, bag etc. without probably cause just because they feel like it. theres usually shit you have to sign before having your car on the property and i know some colleges dont allow cars freshman year but not all so just look over that and it should notify you on your rights and when/if they can search your car.

17. Indiana Tech in Ft wayne

18. He specifically asked "What are my rights if I get caught with marijuana in college, or am suspected of having marijuana.", from what I can understand. Everyone is just being an asshat, sorry about that OP.:smoke: