Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving bong out in car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by G-13 Haze, Feb 1, 2010.

1. would it be bad if i left my bong out in my car for a whole school day? im worried if the cold (i live in vermont and it has been in the negatives) would do anything to it? would it be bad for it?

2. no your car will just reak of bong

3. I don't know how it is in Vermont but in Cali they have drug dogs circle the Student parking lot everyother day so if it is used I would say no

4. I STRONGLY suggest you never bring drug paraphernalia on to school grounds.

5. Don't bring it. Problem solved.

/thread.

6. NO...NO...BAD TOKER NO....NO TREATS FOR YOU...don't take anything onto or close to school grounds....BAD TOKER BAD...DO I NEED TO HIT YOU WILL A ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER?

7. if you want to wake and bake or something just roll a joint and smoke it on the way there, if you want to bring the bong somewhere after school, i would suggest just going home and picking it up. if you absolutely must bring it to school, make sure your car is locked (which would be stupid not to) and the bong and whatever its in are totally out of sight. the cold most likely will not hurt it as long as the temperature doesn't drastically change quickly. but seriously, if you don't need to bring it with you, just don't. it could save you a lot trouble.

8. dam everyone used to smoke blunts in the senior parking lot at my high school. no one gave a faccckk. there was security but they were always mad chill black dudes(not being racist i love black people hahah). one actually got fired for asking kids where to get oxys

9. We had one cop at our school so it was kinda hard to keep track of the 500+ cars haha. and since your from vt i bet its probably the same for you. regardless,a l or a j would be safer for ya, even a bowl or something but i would say if your gonna use the bong just hide when your done with it ;)

10. if you can help it, never travel with bongs. just a dumb move.

11. They have dogs sniff the cars at my school.

12. Maybe empty it out and spray it down with febreeze and put it under a seat? I dunno. I say, just stick to joints or apple pipes or somethin.

13. Dumb move, don't bring it.

14. dude hellllllllllll nooooooo

taking parahenalia like that to school grounds, not a good idea
    roll up an L, but if you ever store a bong somewhere cold make sure all the water is out because if the water freezes the stem could break

15. I actually have been in school with my stash in my pencil case. Had some Cheese, which reeked as soon as I opened up my bag.
    Glad I had a short day. :p

16. dont bring it to school, but its fine to leave in teh car overnight. even in the cold.

17. I would listen to these people's advice, and don't bring it to school. Thats fucking retarded.

As for leaving the bong in below freezing temperatures, if it doesnt have water in it it will be fine. Glass just doesnt automatically break in cold weather, pay attention in school. plus if you leave the bong water in it, your car will reak.

18. Actually if your glass piece is used to being at around 65-75 degrees or the temperature of your house and then you leave it outside in the cold all day it will dramatically weaken the strength of your glass, making it more vulnerable to cracks and fractures. If you have to take it wrap it up in towels and warm blankets.

19. i cant drive right now so i keep all my shit in my car bongs etc and sometimes i forget to empty the water after a nice session and the next day the water if frozen and i got to go in side and run hot water through but im sure the hot cold can't be to good for the bong but idc lol its a bong ill get another one if it brakes you know (its been there for like 8 months now and still nothing wrong with it)

20. yeah i constantly leave mine in my car because i was told it couldnt stay in the house. and since i dont pay the bills, i cant complain.

i take my downstem and bowl out, and stand it up on my passenger side floor.

i always empty the water out. ive never had an issue. i once even left my downstem in it, it got frozen into my joint. which isnt an issue because the bowls out of it anyway.

you shoudltn worry about the temperature. if i remember reading it right on here once, glass is non-porous. so it shouldnt matter