Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leaving a bowl to sit out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sebell, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

Kind of new so I'm still learning a lot, but this one question in particular has been bothering me.

It may sound stupid, but say I load a bowl in my bubbler, and I only smoke about half of it. Now I've got a bowl thats half cashed, half greenish all together. If I wanted to let this bowl chill for a few hours before i finish it, will it still be good? Or is this not such a good thing?

Thanks!

2. I do it all the time. It's a nice way to conserve weed instead of feeling forced to finish the bowl once it's packed.

3. yes your bud will be fine. Sometimes i just pack one hit at a time if i know im going to save it for later so the hit tastes as good as its going to taste :smoke:

4. done that before

i'd put something over it, or put the peice in a plastic baggy and seal it, but a few hours wont ruin your shit unless you have it in a reallyw arm place or a place where it's humid or there's sunshine

5. Your eyes will explode.

6. Nah dude your fine.

Smoke up.

7. I do that all the time. I'll pack a bowl in my bong and smoke half of it, then I take the bowl out and put a plastic cup over it (I don't know if this helps or not, but it makes me feel better), then I'll come back to it later and I'm like "Hell ya, someone packed a bowl for me!" It's not as good as the freshly packed bowl, but it still gets me high.

8. It's fine. I do this with my bubbler all the time. If its just my bowl though ill just put it back into the pouch still half packed. Somehow it doesn't spill into the pouch . . .

9. its fine. i leavy my weed out overnight to dry infront of a fan, sometimes busted up

10. Haha!!! Yeah i leave my bowl packed even for a couple days. Its not like its any diffornt than leaving it sitting in a plastic bag:)

11. the rest of the bowl goes super fast once its been out for a few hours though

12. when ever i leave bud in a water piece the water evaporates and gets the bud wet

13. yea its all good, like the bud wont go bad, thc just not gonna disapear, itll taste like shit but its not gonna hurt

14. Awesome thanks guys, no more worries for my bowl. :hello:

15. ya, you can leave it sit for a few hours, but why not just pack a smaller bowl?

16. shit to teh guy that leave his piece packed for a few days that shit would laugh at me and tell me to smoke it dayum

17. LOL i wouldnt be able to leave abowl packd for DAYS without smoking it, ahahhaha
    But yea i dont like wasting bud so if i smoke like a few hits and im feeling it already i will save the bowl for later or the next day if its late.
    But i remember one time i was bout to smoke w/ my friend so i pulled out my bong and there was half a bowl still left! i got so fucking happy

18. I do, but I don't quite know exactly how much to get me as high as I need, so its kind of an estimate, and then I just smoke till I wanna stop, and sometimes there's a bit left over.