leavin here tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well tomorrow at 10 a.m. i gotta ride up to SBHS (cant remember what it stands for, but its somethin behavioral health somethin) to get a ride out to altoona (3 hours away) to check into a detox. i\'ll be gone about 5-7 days, and i\'m hoping that this detox is a good place, not like \"heres a bed, suffer in it\" but the guy who did my interview said somethin about methadone and suboxone.. i really dont wanna be stuck buyin suboxone or methadone for months to ween myself down off it, i want to get the dope out of my fuckin system, not replace it with somethin else u know

anyways, wish me luck... hopefully the combination of gettin the dope off of my brain receptors along with getting away for a week will help get my mind off dope, cuz at my current state if i dont have dope, i fuckin freakout and start panicing

2. I\'m sure they know what they\'re doing. I\'m wishing you the best of luck, and I\'m sure the rest of Grasscity is pulling for you, too.

3. Best of luck bro. Hang the fuck in there!!

4. Good luck neg, you can do it man.

5. I haven\'t been on The City much lately but I\'m glad I ran across this thread. Much love Neg. Stay strong and you\'ll beat this shit yet.

6. if you end up needed to take either of those for this place..PLEASE let it be saboxone...methadone...imo *and others going thru what u are* is worse than the h itself
    best luck man...but yeah..if it is a place that u gotta detox a bunch without nething..yeah itll be harder...but you wont need to be on ne thing and you wont die from the process...sure youll feel like it..but man..just best luck guy...im with yah!!! **HUGEfuckinawesomehugs*

7. Good luck, man. Although I can\'t really imagine what you\'re going through, I think this has got to be a good step.

\"Every little thing is gonna be alright.\"

8. all gc is pulling for ya man!
    good luck!

9. good luck mayne,,,,we\'ll miss ya for the week!!!!!!!!

10. To you- All the best of luck & good vibes I could ever muster up!

You got people rootin\' for ya man! Stay strong.

11. See you in a week, clean as can be. Good luck bro.

12. hey good luck bro. i wish you the best of luck and the least amount of suffering. get that shit out of your system. it\'s the best thing to do.

13. Good luck man! This is a huge step. I hope the best for you, and I\'ll be sending out some good thoughts for you this week. We\'ll be here for support when you get back.

14. Positive vibes sent your way.

15. Get me a souvenir.

16. Peace my brother--Something beautiful awaits at the other side, I\'m sure.

17. well its now 2a.m. so this shit is 8 hours away, n i feel kinda anxious about it, like in my body, not in my mind, its weird the way i feel emotions, there like detached from my serotonin n dopeamine n shit

i should go to bed, i hate gettin up in the morning, especially to the thought of \"i\'m not gonna get to do any dope today\", wont be a pleasant feeling, i figure if i feel like that at home when i\'m broke n have no means, i\'ll prolly feel that way in the detox too except theres really no possibility of gettin it, which is good, but i\'m sure the immediate craving is gonna just suck ass, or i might just be like \"its not a possibility, jus put it out of ur head\", prolly the 2nd one after being there a little while

18. Got my fingers crossed man, but its up to you to make this work.

Good luck.

19. i will see you in three days when you relapse :D

once a junkie, always a junkie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.