Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leavin GrassCity For Awhile

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Mar 18, 2003.

1. startin tommorow i will be on grasscity hardly at all. I start a new job tommorow and i work very long hours and i dont think they give me my own computer like my last job did. Even if they do for some strange reason i wont be postin anytime soon from work cause most companies are very strict as to what websites you go to (my last company didnt give a fuck).

Anyways i doubt anyone would even notice me not being around but i just wanted to say later. Ill still be postin every now and then but not as much as i normally do. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, yall are all cool folks.

peeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaacccccceeeeeeeeeeeee

2. Post when you can.

New jobs can be a pain till you learn the ropes.

Good luck with the new job!!!!!!!

3. good luck with the job, hope it works out for you.

4. good luck man.

5. Good luck with the job. Cya around.

6. Hey good luck with the new job man.. Later.. :smoke::D:smoking:

7. Good luck!!!

8. Congrats on the new job! Even though you won't be posting as much, you'll still be cool. Remember quality is sometimes better than quantity. Anyways don't leave us hanging for too long.

9. Good luck with the new job. Is this the place where you saw the dude you don't like? Kick his ass! ;) Just don't do it at work!

Come around when you can. You'll always be welcome, for sure!!!! :)

10. yeah we would!! so you better not leave us hanging! stop in when you can!!!! good luck with the J-O-B! :)

11. Good luck man, work sucks but we are all trapped in this cage of capitalism and people who look like this: $_$

peace

12. oh, since youve been gone, theres been a crackdown on a couple of things, siggie size is one of them, and yours is probably too big..just lettin ya know.

13. DONE AND DONE.

14. what is this sludgefish masterbator you speak of?!

15. yeah. he didnt get the job so i dont have to deal with him. A cool guy i use to work with awhile back started there today too. Worked from 10am to 10pm , im fucking beat. Nighty Night!