Leaves yellowing/browning/falling off

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Davva93, Feb 3, 2015.

1. #1 Davva93, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Hello guys, my ladies are in second week of flowering and they are misbehaving. I've had some PH issues these last few weeks because of bad planning. I didn't have any PH+ at home and when I started feeding I noticed the water became very acidic.

I've been flushing a lot lately to adjust the PH and now the RO PH has finally settled. After every flush I've watered them with 1/2 fert dose. I'm thinking I've been stressing them too much with all the flushing and PH going up and down, maybe they need some time to really start working the nutes and due to all the flushing, they're starving, but this looks like more than a deficiency to me.

The RO PH is 6.3-6.7 in every plant, and they're all flushed and have a 1/2 fert dose, so why are the leaves yellowing/browning/dying off?
    Help will be greatly appreciated image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Medium? Pot size?

3. Gold label special soil mix, some plants 6.5 L pots and some 14 L I think

4. I was referring to the sick plant mentioned. My plant recently had the same issues, but she was rootbound. I uprooted her, cleaned the rootball, and repotted into double the size pot. She recovered nicely within a few days and produced plenty of new vegetation. I think youre right she needs to use what she has... too much flushing can stress the roots. You need to maintain a dry/wet cycle.