leaves yellowing and dying

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bundlez, Dec 25, 2011.

1. OK so this iz my second grow its a soil grow one plant lazyboy kush or so I was told mg nutes can't get really any better where I'm at atleast Idk where to but it looks like my leaves are yellowing and dying off but da plant itself is still growing also all my branches are turning purple

Attached Files:

2. ok you deff. have some deficiency issues going on there, but i think its because your pH is off. purple branches are a sign of phosphorus deficiency. the yellowing (yellow veins, green leafs, 1st pic) looks like a nitrogen deficiency. you also have a magnesium deficiency going on (intervienal chlorosis, 2nd pic.)

before you go adding ANYTHING though, make sure your pH is ok. test your runoff. if you do not know how to test runoff, my thread is at the top of the sick plants & problems section ("pH & EC: What it means for your plants") and it will explain how to do a runoff pH test.

are you using coco?

coco & hydroponics - 5.6-6.0 pH

soil & soiless mixes - 6.4-6.8 pH

-OSUB

3. Ya man when was the last time you gave nuts looks low on N normally
    Stems will turn red or purple with this
    And your leaves will drop as well
    Dark green leaves = high in N
    Yellow dead leaves = no n

4. Odin is correct as well with checking ph

5. Osub** iPads are awesome and I can't go back and edit either :(
    But also I was reading my book and phosphorus shows the same signs as well!

6. I Jus watered and fed nutes yesterday but I will do a run off check next time I water so I don't over water and I'm using mg bloom booster or sumtin like dat I'm on da east coast where I can't find any marijuana specific nutes

7. Sounds good it usually takes about 3 days to start seeing a difference.
    When did it start how fast was progression??

8. [quote name='"bundlez"']I Jus watered and fed nutes yesterday but I will do a run off check next time I water so I don't over water and I'm using mg bloom booster or sumtin like dat <bold>I'm on da east coast where I can't find any marijuana specific nutes</bold>[/quote]

ahhh thats no fun and Idk how you feel about it but there is always amazon ?
    And there's really no "specific" sorta nutes for mj usually they show tomatoes (from what I'm told there the closest relative to mj) don't hold me too it
    But it's all crap these companies know people arnt growing hydro tomatoes lol
    When I had no option I went to hd or lowes I'd go for tomato favoring nutes

9. Haha dis is true will be stopping by home depot on monday

10. [quote name='"stones1503"']

ahhh thats no fun and Idk how you feel about it but there is always amazon ?
    And there's really no "specific" sorta nutes for mj usually they show tomatoes (from what I'm told there the closest relative to mj) don't hold me too it
    But it's all crap these companies know people arnt growing hydro tomatoes lol
    When I had no option I went to hd or lowes I'd go for tomato favoring nutes[/quote]

LMAO "hydro tomatoes"...Classic!!!!

11. [quote name='"bundlez"']

LMAO "hydro tomatoes"...Classic!!!![/quote]

Hahahaha ya man !!! Im almost there this year I had tomatoes outside in fox farm soil & their nutes and these girls got like 6ft!
    Now I have one under my scrog with my other girls and its progressing really fast!