Leaves yellowing and dying.. 1000w HPS.. please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Easius, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Hey this is my first attempt at a grow and I have these plants a bit over a month into flowering. The leaves on some of these plants the longer on they go seem to keep turns more and more yellow and slowly dying. I had one plant that was older than these guys and I already harvested and it came ok but it was grown mostly under CCFLs with the end of the cycle under the 1000w, however it also had the issues where it seemed like many of the leaves began to die and turn yellow.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, using the floramicro, gro,bloom nutrient mix.

Any help would be appreciated and I can take pics of anything.

Thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. are you growing in soil??? it looks like you cut of N a little too early. plant do that in flowering specialy toward the end. Brown spots should be your concern not the yelowing. you should flush. Plus you got some cal/mag def. i asume youre growing in soil and would sugest fixing your ph and adding dolomite lime. or cal/mag. p.s. try resizing your pics to a smaller size.

3. I'll try to resize later tonight.. I did flush... seemed to help a little but there are still spots.

How do you cut off N too early? I am growing in soil.

What PH levels should I look for and how much dolomite lime or cal/mag do I add?

Thanks a bunch.

4. did you flush properly?how much?by cutting off N i mean stop giving it.youre over a month into flowering so there is nothing you can do about N. 1-2 tea spoon per galon of dolomite lime.i top fed it and it worked for me. just sprinkle it and water. should work for you too. cal, mag mostly a ph issue but not always.dolomite helps to keeep the ph neutral and provides extra cal/mag if needed.