Leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sureshot22, Aug 6, 2019.

1. A friend gave me some plants he had started outdoors and I noticed some of the leaves changing colour, the soil seemed dry so I watered it. Other than that not sure what to do.

Attached Files:

2. Maybe repot them into better soil , from the sticks and compost that soil looks hot

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ok that could be it! I have some extra soil I could use. Should I repot in another cup? Is it too early for a 3 gal pot?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No go for it , just remember because the pot is big doesn't mean you have to water more .
    Less is more for awhile with small plants in big pots

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Y
    You don't want to use "extra soil", your plant needs a quality soil mix that drains properly and as sdrodbuster suggested go with your 3 gal pot,. Fill with your quality soil/perlite mix, pre moisten to a slight run off and let it sit in your grow environment 24hrs. before transplant. 7 days from now those yeller leaves will be a fleeting memory and you'll have to water lightly for the first time since transplant. This is in my never to be humble opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks for your reply! The extra soil I have is actually pretty good its "Mycorrihaze Pro mix HP" it also has some perlite in the mix and no nutrients. I am going to take your advice and pre water the soil and leave it in the grow tent for 24hrs before transplanting.

Thanks again guys for the info this site is great I am learning so much

• Like Like x 1
  7. You'll need nutes using this immediately. Your plant is starving

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app